Chapter 33

"Krystal, let's go! We're gonna be late!" Mr. Wayne yells from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a second!" Krystal yells back, just as she blends her shimming highlight, upon her cheek bones. Krystal shuts her highlight pad and gets down her brush. She gets up from her vanity and grabs her diamond clutch off of her bed. Krystal runs downstairs and her and her parents drive off to Danny's birthday party.

-----------------

The Wayne family pull up the Braxton Manner. They climb out of the car, only to see about 70 other cars in the drive way as well!

"Well, this should be easy." Krystal comments, sarcastically.

"You guys know the plan?" Krystal asks, as her and her parents walk to the front door of the mansion.

"Yep, your mother and I will start a conversation with the Braxtons, while you enjoy the party, and wait for our signal." Mr. Wayne explains.

"Then, at some point into the conversation, I'll ask where their bathroom is. They'll tell me and then I'll do some hacking and disable the security cameras all around the house." Mrs. Wayne adds, explains her part.

"Good, then during the party, I will do whatever I can do embarrass Danny!" Krystal smiles, evilly, arriving at the door. The family lets themselves into the mansion.

"Okay, Waynes, let's blow this popsicle stand." Krystal smirks. Krystal walks out to the large backyard, while her parents walk off to find Mr. and Mrs. Braxton.

------------------

Krystal walks outside to the backyard. She scans the guests, who are dancing to the blasting music, to find Danny. She spots him and walks to him.

"Hey, Danny!" Krystal smiles.

"Oh, hey, Kris, I didn't know you'd be coming!" Danny says, dancing to the music.

"Well, why use a perfectly good invitation, right?" Krystal says, making a point. Krystal starts to dance seductively. She wraps her hands around Danny's neck.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Danny asks Krystal, confused.

"Duh, dancing!" Krystal exclaims, continuing to dance against Danny's abed stomach.

"Are you okay, Kris?" Danny questions Krystal, concerned. "Are you high?" Danny assumes.

"Yeah, high on love for you!" Krystal flirts, taking Danny's hand. "Come with me!" Krystal seductively whispers into Danny's ear. Krystal leads Danny out of the backyard and into the house.

-------------------------

"Well, look who it is, Bruce Wayne and his baby mama!" Mrs. Braxton rudely jokes, as she and her husband, Mr. Braxton, turn to see the Wayne's.

"Cheryl, it's nice to see you found a sugar daddy you still won't last with!" Mrs. Wayne fake smiles, holding a glass of champagne. Cheryl Braxton rolls her eyes.

"Been a while, Bruce, how've you been?" Mr. Braxton asks Bruce, nicely.

"I'm great, I'm clean, I'm even...unlike your hairline." Bruce smiles.

"Oh, hahaha, at least I have a job, unlike you, who hasn't worked since nineteen-seventy-five!" Jefferey Braxton smiles.

Selina's claws come out behind her back. Selina squints at Jefferey with threatening eyes.

"Ooh, you got a feisty one, there, haha!" Jefferey laughs. Bruce wraps his arm around Selina's hips and smiles. Her claws turn back into normal nails and anger lessens.

"That's just my little Selina!" Bruce chuckles.

"Cheryl, could you direct me to the bathroom?" Selina asks Cheryl, nicely.

"Of course, it's down the hall, make two lefts, then a right and there it is!" Cheryl directs her frenemy, fake smiling.

"Thank you, dear." Selina smiles, walking away.