Chapter 32

November 5th, 9:37 p.m. - Training

"Alright, tonight, we will be cover all your powers!" Batman announces to his daughter, slowly pacing in front of Krystal. Krystal grins in excitement. "In a moment, you will meet an old friend of mine, his name is Barry Allen." Batman explains. "He is mostly know as 'The Flash', the fastest man alive." Batman concludes.

Just then, a tall, muscled man, in a red and yellow bodysuit, walks in.

"Barry!" Batman smiles, noticing the presence of the tall man,

"Bruce!" Barry smiles back, with his arms open, ready to hug Batman. Batman and Barry share a quick hug.

"Ooh, who's this sweetie?" Barry smirks, walking up to Krystal.

"Girl, you can lick my lollipop anytime!" Barry flirtatiously, yet pervertedly, whispers into Krystal's ear.

"BARRY!!" Batman yelled, appalled.

"What!?" Barry asks, confused.

"That's my daughter!" Batman informs Barry, appallingly.

"Since when do you have a daughter?" Barry asks, still confused.

"Since a year ago." Krystal responds for her father, looking up at Barry.

"Ah," Barry says.

"Hey, I'll be eighteen next year!" Krystal whispers to Barry, smiling.

"Krystal!" Batman exclaims.

"Just being friendly!" Krystal smiles.

Batman rolls his eyes. "Let's just start training, shall we?" He asks, smiling.

"Good idea." Barry agrees.

-----------------------

20 minutes later...

The longer Krystal runs on the treadmill, the faster she speeds up the speed of the treadmill.

"C'mon, Krystal, you can do this!" Benny cheers, right beside the treadmill. Krystal runs faster.

Krystal starts to run too fast, and suddenly, she falls off the treadmill!

"Krystal!!" Batman and Barry exclaim at the same time. They kneel down to help Krystal get up. Krystal slowly lifts her head up, along with her upper body.

"Are you okay!?" Barry asks, concerned.

"Yeah, in fact, I wanna do that again!" Krystal grins.

Batman's eyes widens. "No!" Batman quickly answers, shaking his head. "Maybe we should take a little break." Batman suggests, smiling.

"Good idea." Krystal chuckles. Batman and Barry slowly help Krystal get up. Batman walks Krystal to one of the benches in the training room and sits down with her. Barry walks to the fridge and takes an ice pack out of the freezer. He shuts the freezer door and then walks back over to Batman and Krystal.

He sits next to Krystal and sets the cold ice pack onto the top of her head. Krystal holds it in place with her hand.

"Thanks, Barry." Krystal smiles.

"Hey, that's Uncle Barry to you!" Barry says, pointing at Krystal. The three of them laugh.

"Thanks, Uncle Barry!" Krystal corrects herself, smiling.

"No problem, kid." Barry smiles, patting Krystal on the back.

A few minutes later, Krystal stands up and walks to the punching bag area. She wraps her hands with black hand wraps. She then stops on pink boxing gloves and begins to punch the large black bag in front of her.

"Okay, Krystal, just imagine the bag as Danny, take your anger on Danny!" Krysta;'s father encourages her.

Krystal grits her teeth in anger. She begins to strike the punching bag with her fists, causing craters to form in the leather.

At some point, Krystal begins to think about what Danny did the her. With the thoughts in her mind, she begins to slow down on the boxing and begins to cry. Krystal falls to her knees and sobs on the ground. Her father runs to her and cradles her in his arms.

"Why did he have to do that, daddy?" Krystal asks her father, sobbing. "I trusted him!" Krystal confesses, her tears falling onto her father's superhero suit.

Batman takes off his mask and places it on the floor next to him. "Krystal, there are some boys out there that just don't understand anything, it's sad, but it's the truth." Bruce tells his daughter, rubbing her back.

Krystal looks up at her dad. "Can I trust you?" Krystal asks, with desire in her eyes.

Bruce Wayne smiles. "Of course!" He smiles. "And you always can!" Bruce promises his daughter.

Krystal and Bruce smile at each other. Brice kisses his daughter on her forehead.

"Awww!!" Barry comments. Bruce and Krystal look at him.

"I'll go now." Barry says, walking away.

"No! Uncle Barry, please stay!" Krystal begs. "Come give us some hugs!" Krystal grins.

"Well...okay!" Barry agrees. Barry walks over to the father and daughter and joins the hug.