Chapter 5

Krystal and her father arrive at a tall building. Not uncommon in the city of Gotham. They get out of the car and walk to the entrance of the building.

"Dad, the building is closed," Krystal reminds her father.

"For now," Her father responds. Krystal furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

Batman takes out his bat-shaped pocket knife out of his utility belt. He uses it to cut the chains that lock the silver door handles on the building's entrance. He then puts it back in his belt and takes out his flashlight and turns it on.

----------------------
He holds his daughter's hand and guides her to where they need to go. He leads her to an elevator and pushes the down arrow button.

After a few seconds, the elevator door opens and Krystal and her father step into the elevator. Batman bangs on the elevator wall where the buttons are three times in a row and the elevator starts to lower.

"Dad, where are we going?" Krystal asks suspiciously.

"I said 'you'll see'!" Her father reminds her.

---------------------------------
They arrive at an underground lair. There's a bunch of workout stuff all around the room. There are punching bags, treadmills, multiple obstacle courses, martial arts equipment, trampolines with bars to hold onto, skipping rope, benches with barbells, dumbbells, and so much more!

"Dad, what's this?" Krystal asks her dad as they step out of the elevator together.

"This is where I trained as a boy." Batman says, standing at one spot, examining everything in the room.

"Wow!" Krystal exclaims walking around, examining everything.

"So, let me get this straight, you are going to train me to do and know everything you do and know?" Krystal asks for clarification.

"Correct," Batman responds. "and maybe I'll teach you how to develop your own powers." Batman says, smirking at his daughter and then winking.

"That'd be so cool!" Krystal exclaims, walking closer to her father.

Krystal's father smiles at her. "Shall we get started?" Her father asks her.

"Yeah, totally!" Krystal exclaims in agreement and excitement.