Chapter 3

It's about 7:30 at night and the Wayne family is sitting at the dinner table.

"So, honey, how was your day at work?" Ms. Wayne asks her husband as she cuts her steak and eats the small pieces she cuts.

"Well, Harley Quinn made an appearance tonight," Mr. Wayne tells his wife as cuts his steak.

"Wow, it's been about twenty years since you last saw her!" Mrs. Kyle says after swallowing her steak. "What did she do now?" Mrs. Kyle asks. "Beat up the Batmobile with her bat, hit you with her bat, throw a bucket of acid on police men?" Mrs. Kyle assumes, cutting more pieces of steak.

"No, no, and no." Mr. Wayne says, taking a sip of his beverage.

"Then what did she do?" Krystal asks.

"She flirted with me!" Mr. Wayne says.

"What!?" Mrs. Kyle exclaims with jealousy in her voice, and stabbing the the dinner table with her silver knife. Krystal's and father's eyes widen.

"Damn, mom!" Krystal exclaims in shock.

"Okay, honey, I think that's enough of your knife for tonight..." Mr. Wayne says, taking the knife out of the table.

"What did she say?" Krystal asks, getting back on track as she cuts her steak.

---------------------------------
Batman is driving at night, and he sees a girl in a white baseball shirt, red and blue shorts, with a matching jacket, fishnet stockings, and white combat heels. The girl has blonde hair in pigtails, dyed in red and blue. She's leaning on a baseball bat. Batman quickly stops his car and gets out.

"Ma'am, it's not very safe to be standing in the middle of a street at night." Batman kindly informs the woman in the street as he walks up to her.

"Oh, you don't remember me, Batty?" The girl asks in an accented voice.

Batman takes a closer look at the girl. "H-Harley? Harley...Quinn?" Batman asks the girl in shock.

"The one and only!" The girl says, walking closer to Batman.

"It's been a while, what, a hundred years?" Harley says, rubbing Batman's muscular arm.

"Try twenty years, Harley." Batman corrects Harley. "What are you doing out here in the dark?" Batman asks Harley.

Harley starts to show signs of sadness, seeming as if she wants sympathy. "Mistah J, he-he pushed me out of his car, and I had no where to go." Harley explains, fake crying. "Do-do you think I can get a ride with you?" Harley asks, looking up at Batman with puppy-dog eyes.

"Harley, I'm on my way home, and I don't need to deal with the Joker right now." Batman explains.

"Please! Batty, you are supposed to be a hero, and a real hero would bring a lost person home!" Harley explains with fists at her sides.

Harley walks closer to Batman, eventually her body is up against his abed stomach. She runs her hand down his back, and then grabs his ass.

 She runs her hand down his back, and then grabs his ass

"Ya like that?" Harley asks seductively.

"Uh..." Batman stutters. Batman quickly gets an idea.

Batman secretly grabs Harley's bat that was leaning on his car and holds it behind his back.

"Just think, Batty, one day, we could be the ultimate power couple, and have the ultimate power family, what'd ya say?" Harley says, patting Batman's buff chest.

Batman walks a few steps back. "Sounds incredible!" Batman lies. He then takes the bat out from behind his back and hits Harley in the head, making her fall to the ground and go unconscious. He picks up the body and gets back in the car and brings Harley to Gotham prison.

----------------