Chapter 9

Saturday finally comes.

"Bye, mom, bye, dad, I'm off to the library!" Krystal hollers to her parents as she walks downstairs to walk to the front door.

Her father quickly steps in front of her when she reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Wayne asks her daughter with crossed arms.

"To the library..." Krystal says, confused.

"I think you forgot about training!" Mr. Wayne says in a whisper.

Krystal face-palms herself. "Ugh, I completely forgot!" Krystal says with guilt. "Can we please reschedule?" Krystal begs her father, looking into his eyes.

"No, if you want to be a hero, you need to commit to your duties!" Mr. Wayne explains, sternly.

"Let me go or I'll tell mom you made spanked another woman!" Krystal blackmails her father.

"How do you know about that!?" Mr. Wayne asks his daughter, in a shocked whisper.

"Know what?" Krystal asks. "That you spanked another woman or that you spank mom on your 'special nights' together?" Krystal asks, mischievously.

Mr. Wayne presses his lips together. "You know, go to the library, skipping one lesson doesn't kill you!" Mr. Wayne says, changing the subject.

"That's what I thought!" Krystal whispers to her dad. "Thanks dad!" Krystal says in a regular tone. Krystal kisses her father on the cheek and then heads out the door.