Chapter 12

It's finally Wednesday and it's seven p.m. Krystal texts Danny.

Frisky isn't really Krystal's style, but she tries it

Krystal walks to her closet and picks out some clothes to wear to the party.

She finally finds an outfit.

"Perfect!" Krystal whispers to herself, looking at the outfit. She puts on the outfit and then does her hair and makeup.

 She puts on the outfit and then does her hair and makeup

After getting ready, Krystal walks downstairs.
-------------------------------------
"Mom, dad, I'm leaving!" Krystal hollers to her parents, as her heels click down the staircase.

Her parents walk to the front door.

"Honey, have fun!" Mrs. Kyle says, kissing her daughter on the cheek.

"Hey, hey, hey," Mr. Wayne says. "What do you think you're wearing?" Mr. Wayne asks his daughter, crossing his arms.

"Clothes...?" Krystal responds, jokingly.

"It's too frisky!" Mr. Wayne comments.

"Dad, what do you want me to wear?" Krystal asks, annoyed. "Sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt!?" Krystal asks, rhetorically.

"Preferably!" Mr. Wayne responds.

Mrs. Kyle rolls her eyes, annoyed by the bickering of her husband and daughter. She turns her head and puts her lips against her husband's ears and whispers something to him.

"You know, life's short, enjoy the party!" Mr. Wayne says, suddenly and suspiciously changing his mind.

"Um...okay?" Krystal responds, confused why her father suddenly changed his mind.

Krystal kisses her mom and dad on their cheeks and walks out the door.