Chapter 13

Krystal arrives at Danny's mansion and walks up to the double white doors. A butler answers.

"Yes?" The butler asks in a British accent, sounding annoyed.

"Hi, is Danny Braxton home?" Krystal asks the butler.

"Yes, why?" The butler asks.

"He invited me over." Krystal says, vaguely.

"What's your name?" The butler asks.

"Krystal Kyle-Wayne." Krystal responds.

"I'm sorry, I'll have to ask you to leave." The butler says, expressionless. He shuts the door in Krystal's face.

Krystal rolls her eyes. She starts banging on the door.

"Danny! Danny, let me in!" Krystal yells, as she bangs on the door.

The butler opens the door again. "Bang on the door one more time, I'll be forced to call the police." The butler says, expressionless.

"Okay, okay," Krystal says. "but why did you shut the door on me?" Krystal asks, confused.

"...What's your last name?" The butler asks.

"Wayne..." Krystal responds, still confused.

"That's why." The butler says, rudely. The butler closes the door.

Before it could fully close, Krystal presses her hand up against the door, preventing it from shutting. She receives the butler's attention.

"Look, Bobo the butler," Krystal says, squinting her eyes at the butler in anger. "I came here to see my friend," Krystal informs the butler, walking inside the mansion, making the butler walk backwards.

----------------------------
"So, not matter what my last name is, you will let me see my friend, got it?" Krystal exclaims, pointing at the butler.

"Krystal!" A male voice hollers from upstairs. Krystal looks up at the top of the double-staircase banister. It's Danny.

"You're just in time!" Danny says, with a smile

"Danny," Krystal says, with a smile. "Hi!" Krystal says, with a tad of excitement.

"It's okay, Benjamin," Danny tells the butler. "She's cool." Danny says, with a white smile. Krystal smiles back. She walks up stairs to Danny.

"A little angry, now, are we?" Danny asks, jokingly, as Krystal and him walk into his bedroom.

"You could say that." Krystal giggles.