Chapter 29

"So, son, where do you live?" Batman asks, blankly staring at the road in front of him.

"Braxton Manor, sir." Danny says, kissing Krystal's neck. Batman types in "Braxton Manor" into his GPS.

---------------

10 minutes later...

Batman pulls up to Braxton Manor. Danny unbuckles the seatbelt. Krystal gets out of the car, then Danny, who shuts the door after he exits the car. Krystal walks Danny up to his front house-steps

Batman watches the teens from the Batmobile.

At first, he watches as Krystal and Danny casually talk...

...Next thing he knows Danny and Krystal are passionately locking lips and rubbing their bodies against each other!!

Batman rolls down the passenger's side window.

"HEY, DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING TOMORROW!!???" Batman hollers.

Danny and Krystal separate and press their lips together in anger. Danny kisses Krystal on the cheek.

"SCHOOL!!!!" Batman yells.

Krystal makes fists at he sides. She tells Danny goodbye and then walks to the Batmobile, while Danny walks into his house.

-------------------------------

"I hate you!" Krystal exclaims, as she gets in the car and puts on her seatbelt.

"What did I do?" Batman asks, confused.

"You embarrassed me this whole night!" Krystal exclaims, crossing her arms. Her dad zooms off.

"How!?" Batman asks.

"Oh I don't know," Krystal says, sarcastically. "HEY, DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING TOMORROW!!???" Krystal imitates her father, in a deep voice. "And, 'SCHOOL!!!!'" Krystal adds.

"I'm just being a father!" Batman points out.

"What a great father you are!" Krystal exclaims, sarcastically. "

"Yeah, yeah I get it!" Batman complains. "What kind of father leaves their child at birth and appears again sixteen years later!?!" Batman mimics his daughter.

"Yeah, and the fact that Danny is the first real boyfriend I've had and you just really wanna ruin it, don't ya?" Krystal rants.

"I'm just looking out for you!" Batman explains.

"Why do I need looking out for?" Krystal asks, sassily.

"Because when I was around your age I---" Batman pauses, realizing what he was gonna say.

"...You?....what?" Krystal asks, confused.

"...I--I---Did you have sex young lady!?" Batman quickly changes the subject.

"THIS AGAIN!!?" Krystal exclaims.

"What!? You're young, you'r probably curious..." Batman trails off.

"You had sex at my age didn't you?" Krystal assumes.

"NO!" Batman exclaims, shocked his daughter would ask such a thing. "....I was fifteen!" Batman corrects his daughter.

"Well, I'll be skipping my midnight snack tonight!" Krystal says, looking out the car window.

"Krystal, sweetie, I understand if you're not a virgin, it's perfectly normal to lose your virginity at your age!" Batman admits. "I mean, I'll have to kick some boys' asses, but, I'll totally understand!" Batman adds, making U-turn.

"Alright, aside from virginity, let's talk about how 'Little Miss Blabbermouth' possibly gave hints to her boyfriend that she was the daughter of a certain superhero!" Batman points out, fake smiling.

"I was trying to make a point!" Krystal defends herself.

"I'm just sayin', first your boyfriend knows, then, next thing you know, the whole school knows, and you lose all your real friends, and only gain fake friends!" Batman specifically explains.

Krystal sighs. "Oh, dad, I'm so sorry!" Krystal sympathizes her father, patting his shoulder.

"What? Me? No friends? HA!" Batman laughs.

Krystal furrows her eyebrows.

Just then, they pull into the driveway. Krystal clicks the garage opener and then Batman drives into the garage. The father and daughter get out of the car, close the garage, then go straight to bed.