Chapter 7

1 week later

After doing her morning routine, Krystal grabs her backpack and grabs an apple for school.

"Bye, mom, bye dad!" Krystal says as she walks to the front door.

"Bye!" Her parents say at the same time.

Krystal's outfit

-----------------------------------During her first class, Krystal stared at the back of her crush's head

During her first class, Krystal stared at the back of her crush's head. His name is Danny Braxton. He has toned skin, brown hair, brown eyes, and he's one of the coolest guys on Krystal's school.

"Ms. Wayne? Krystal? Krystal!" Mr. Samuels exclaims, trying to get Krystal's attention.

Krystal snaps out of her love trance. "Oh, I'm, sorry, Mr. Sexy-I mean Mr. Samuels!" Krystal corrects herself. The whole class laughs, luckily, Danny doesn't.

The bell rings and everyone walks out of the class, talking about Krystal's mistake in class.

----------------------
Krystal gets her textbook for next class out of her locker.

Suddenly, without warning, Brittany Manning shuts her locker.

"What now, Brittany?" Krystal asks, annoyed.

"Nothing, Kinky-sorry, I mean Krystal!" Brittany imitates Krystal.

Krystal rolls her eyes and walks to her next class.

"Where 'you going, Kinky-sorry, I mean Krystal!" Brittany hollered to Krystal as an insult. Krystal bit her lip, preventing her from saying anything else. She walks into her next class.

---------------------------------------
The school day finally comes to an end and Krystal collects things out of her locker.

She shuts her locker and turns around and is surprised to see Danny Braxton's face.

"Ah!" Krystal shrieked in shock.

Danny giggles. "Sorry, Krystal." He apologizes with a flirty smirk.

Krystal smiles. "It's fine, I'm just...surprised to see you at my locker." Krystal confesses.

"And why's that?" Danny asks, leaning his hand against Krystal's locker, looking into her brown eyes.

"Uh-I...um..." Krystal stutters, distracted by Danny's gorgeousness.

"Nah, I'm just playin'!" Danny says laughing. Krystal laughs along.

"Jokes aside, I had a favor to ask you." Danny says, one hand on the strap of his backpack on his shoulder.

"Sure, what is it?" Krystal asks.

"So, I know you're a really good student, so I was wondering if you could tutor me for math and history?" Danny asks nervously.

"Yes!" Krystal answers right away. Danny furrows his eyebrows.

"I mean, I'd be glad to tutor you," Krystal rephrased her statement, trying to seem more casual.

"Awesome!" Danny says with a smile.

Krystal smiles back. "Great, how does Saturday at 2 at the library sound?" Krystal suggests.

"Sounds great!" Danny says with a smile. Krystal smiles back.

"See you, Saturday!" Danny says, turning his back to talk to Krystal as he walks to the front doors of the high school. Krystal smiles at Danny and then walks to the school parking lot and drives home.