Chapter 34

The lights are dimmed, classical music is playing at a low volume, but it's still easy to hear. Krystal and Danny locked themselves in the stunningly designed theater room of the Braxton mansion.

Krystal pulls her lips away from Danny's. "Danny, I know we're pretty much over, but I have a confession to make." Krystal reveals.

"What is it, Krystal?" Danny asks his ex, looking up into her eyes.

Krystal sighs. "...I still have feelings for you!" Krystal reveals.

"A-Are you serious?" Danny stutters.

"Yeah!" Krystal grins, heavily breathing.

"Thank god!" Danny exclaims.

"What?" Krystal asks.

"I still have feelings for you, too, Kris!" Danny confesses.

Krystal's eyes widen. The plan wasn't supposed to go this far! Yes, he was supposed to confess his love back to Krystal, but when she looked into his eyes, Krystal knew Danny was telling the truth!

"Uh....Great!" Krystal fake smiles. "But, before we continue our passionate....embrace, I need to go to the bathroom." Krystal lies, standing up from Danny's lap.

"C'mon, Kris, can't you wait five minutes?" Danny bites his lip.

"Nope, gotta go!" Krystal rushes her words, dashing out of the theater, leaving Danny in an empty room.

-----------------------

Krystal shuts the closet door behind as fast as possible. She pulls her phone out of her silver clutch and quickly dials her mom's number.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up!" Krystal begs, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Hello?

"Mom! I need your help!" Krystal demands, in a fright.

Kris, honey, what is it? And make it quick, I'm busy hacking into the security cameras.

"....Danny still loves me!" Krystal confesses, worried.

Of course he does, it's part of the plan!

"No, mom, you don't understand! I looked into his eyes when I said it, then when he said it back, he meant it!" Krystal promises.

Honey, I'm sure you can figure this out, but, right now, I have some hacking to do!

"Mom wait--"

--CALL ENDS--

"Dammit!"

--------------------------------

"C'mon, Danny, let's go party!" Krystal begs Danny, pulling his arm.

"Kris, we could have our own little party right here..." Danny pulls Krystal toward him so hard, she falls on top of him. "...Right now." Danny smirks.

"I--I mean, we'd have to get all those speakers, and the DJ, a--and balloons..." Krystal explains.

"I have something better than music..." Danny whispers into Krystal's ear. He begins to rub the back of Krystal's dress with his hand, while his other hand lies on the back of her neck. As he does that, he spoils Krystal with neck kisses.

"Oh, god..." Krystal softly moans. Krystal quickly snaps back to reality. Krystal stands up from Danny's chest.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks, why don't you go outside to the party, and I'll meet you out there?" Krystal suggests. Krystal leans back into Danny's chest. "Sound good...pumpkin?" Krystal smiles, tapping Danny's nose.

Danny bites his lip. "Okay..." He says, seductively. Krystal backs away from Danny, then walks out of the theater, and walks straight to the kitchen, where the drinks are.