Chapter Twenty-two

"You on a hurry babe?" I looked over my shoulder, seeing Hayden rushing to get his things. I already prepared his things and pack lunch.

"Yes. I have meeting by eight. You call me, if you need anything." He said, picking up those papers that was still scattered on the center table. I nodded then wiped my wet hands with the clean cloth hanging on the handle of the refrigerator. I was cleaning up the mess that i did because of cooking breakfast.

"Alright. Just make sure to eat lunch." I walked towards where he is standing, wrapping my arms behind him. I can't clasped my hands together in front of him. My bump was big now, it's seven months already actually going eight next week.

It's been two weeks since i started with my maternity leave. I miss my work but, it's an order from the management that i should rest. I always stay home or just go to my parent's house, whenever Hayden was not around. I always find this leave as a boring one.

"I will. I need to go now. You will go to your Mom today?" I nodded behind him. He turned around, placing his hands on my tummy. It's been a habit for him. He will talk to my tummy until it kicks hard. He will kiss it and murmur something on it. Just too cute to watch at.

"You behave little girl. Don't make your Mom go crazy about you." He laughed, pecking a kiss on my tummy. We'll be having a little girl. He looked like he won a grand prize on a contest as he heard the news that we'll be having a girl. Hayden quickly dragged me to the nearest mall and bought everything for our little girl. From the toiletries, clothes and all the things that we will need it was all sorted. His an excited daddy.

Our house that he bought was already finish. We will stay there when our baby is born. Some of our stuffs are already there but some was still here on his unit. My unit was already sold. And the money that i got when i sold my unit, it was deposited to my child's bank account. Starting to earn funds for her future.

"Her Dad was the one whose making me crazy. Now.. Go to work." I laughed pushing him lightly towards the door. Being a boss on their engineering company was a little hard for him. Hayden have clients around the world and i'm proud that my boyfriend was really famous on his field.

"I love you babe. Be home as soon as i'm done." He peck a kiss, wrapping me on his arms. His perfume, was the best smell for my nose. The rest of my sickness stuffs, i was always smelling his perfume. It's making me calm and relax.

"I love you too." I released from the hug, walking hand by hand with him towards the door. He waved and made his way to the lift as he stepped out of the unit. I sighed and closed the door. It's gonna be alone time again.

I started to do chores. Washing the dishes, cleaning the living room, loading our dirty clothes on the laundry, fixing the bed and arranging our clothes on the closet. As soon as i'm done with those things, i have my shower and resting moments.

I always have my dress with me. It's the most comfortable clothes for me. I'm not that fat for this pregnancy, i just gain some weight and it's good as the doctor said. I wasn't big or neither too tiny for this pregnancy, i still have my right weight for this. My breasts were swollen and so my tummy is, of course.

I was enjoying my bump. Whenever my little girl kicks, i was rubbing it. It was like a tickle for me coming from her. I found my pregnancy with my first child, a really wonderful journey.

I stepped out of the unit as soon as i'm done with myself. I ride on the lift, holding my tummy gently. As i reached the lobby, i quickly made my way to my car. My old car was already sold. Hayden don't want that car, saying that it's not safe for me. He bought a new one for me, with those safety gears and all.