Is it a Date?

Chapter 3- Was it a Date?

3/28/14

(Skip the beggining if you already read it)

Kasia's Pov

I woke up and rolled over. My clock said 9 am. Ughh. Way too early. I got up un-willingly and walked down to the kitchen. I poured myself a cup of coffee. I ran back upstairs to my room. I pulled out my phone to look at Taylor's contact. He put himself in as, "That Caniff Dude" I smiled as I read it outloud.

Thank god I dont have school today. But I do have to go to school on Monday. Which sucks. I tossed my phone on my bed, then went down to the basement to get my clean cloths out of the drayer.

I ran back up to my room carrying a basket of cloths. I saw that I had a new message on my phone from Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is my older sister. Shes 25 years old, and lives in Miami. Her boyfriend Gabe is awesome. And their twin Daughters Bella & Dara. Twins really run in the family. Kyle and Kaitlyn are twins. Im not, but my dad was too. I opened her message.

From/; Kaitlyn👐😂

Hey! I heard about u & Taylor😏sorry i couldnt be home for your birthday. Hope u had fun !

I replied to her, then threw my phone aside. And the I remembered that Taylor and I were supposed to hang out today. I picked my phone back up and begun to call 'That Caniff Dude'

"Hey" I heard Taylor Answer.

"Hey Taylor. So are we still hanging out today?"

"Yeah, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"How about in 2 hours?"

"Sounds good. See you soon!"

"Bye Taylor!"

~

I decided to get a shower. Then I got dressed. Brushed, dryed, and straightened my very long dirty blonde hair. I grabbed some sandals and my purse. Then I walked downstairs to tell my mom where I was going. Then I have her a hug and went outside to wait for Taylor. Taylor should be here any minute now.

"Hey Cutie." I turned around and saw Taylor walking towards me. "Nah! Your joking!" I let out a giggle. "Lets go, im taking you to the movies." "Ok."

Taylor drove us to the movies. We got our popcorn then sat down. But something didnt feel right. I didnt feel safe. I know im safe with Taylor here, but I know, that something bad is going to happen.

Taylor's Pov

"You Ok?" I asked Kasia. She seemed nervous or something. She looked at me with a nervous look, then she said, "Something doesnt feel right." She spoke so soft it was almost a wisper. "It ok, as long as im here, your safe." I told her as I grabbed her hand. She gave me a small smile then.

I heard some guys laughing infront of us. "HAHAH! No way DUDE!!" The 16 year old yelled out and everyone could here. He was sitting with a bunch of other guys and a girl. Wait? I know that voice. Is that Nash?

~

Kasia's Pov

I just knew that something was different. Taylor started acting weird. He pulled out his phone and sent out a text message. I dont know to who though. Then he kept checking his phone constantly.

After about 5 minuets or so, Taylor got up and started walking away from our seats. "C'om." He said a little too loudly. "We moved seats closer to the back door, and not so close up tot he screen.

"Why did we have to switch seats?" I asked in a wisper since the movie was starting. "Its just better to see from back here." He told me with a shrug.

Taylor once again, pulled out his for for the millionth time. "Who are you waiting for to text you?" I ask a little annoyed.

Taylor's Pov

I began to actually start enjoying the movie when I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my shorts. I pulled out my phone to see what the message said. The all of a sudden, Kasia says, "Who are you waiting for to text you?

I just read the message pretending that I didnt hear her. "Taylor?" She asked again. "Yeah?" I ask her. A little nervous now. "Who are you texting?" She seembed a little mad now.

"Look, ill tell you later, now can we please just enjoy the movie?" I begged. "Just give me a name." She said sternly. "I ask one last time. Who are you texting? It scares me, how weird you are acting. Who are you texting?"

I look up into her green/blue eyes and told her the truth.

Kasia's Pov

"I ask one last time. Who are you texting? It scares me, how weird you are acting. Who are you texting?" I asked Taylor for the last time. The way he has been acting is freaking me out. I hope something is not wrong.

Taylor looked up in my eyes. His smile disapeared. Then he began,

"Kasia, I wanted to spend time with you today." I sat up more to hear better. "What do you mean? We are spending time together?" I asked Taylor. "I like you Kasia. Then its going to be ruined. After your birthday party, I told the guys that going to take you to the movies today. The they came here, and I know that they are going to play a joke on me. Our first seat, they were sitting infront of us. Cam, Matt, Aaron, Shawn, Gilinsky, Johnson, Carter, and Nash. I also think Brittany is there too. I recongnized Nash's voice. So I texted him. Told him to leave us alone. Thats who and why I was texting on my phone."

"Oh Taylor, thats so sweet." I gave him a small smile. Thats why I love Taylor. He is just really the sweetest guy ever.

____________________

I know that this chapter was in parts, then I just decided to make it a huge chapter. So, I know that you probubly already read the begining, so sorry if you had to read it twice!

~C xx