Different

Previously: Brittany's Pov

"Oh no way! Didnt you know? Kasia already has a new boyfriend." I said to Caitlin.

"Really? Who is it?" She asked me "He's an ex." I said as I shook my head.

I do believe that people can get back together after a breakup, but it depends on why you broke up. Kasia is back with her old boyfriend Jake. He is the one that cheated on her. And he is also the one that was 'stalking' her at NJ. The one who sent her a creepy text message. I think she is too good for him.

Coming Up: Brittany's Pov

"Why would you do this to yourself!" I yelled. "Your better than this. Why? Just why? This isn't you!" I screamed at Kasia. "Kasia your going crazy!" I yelled again.

"Stop it Brittany! I told you to call me Kay for now on! I hate the name Kasia. Kay is my nickname." Kasia stated. "But seriously? This is too far!" I screamed at her again.

Chapter 27- Different

7/10/14

Brittany's Pov

I cant wait to be home. I haven't been home since before we left for Magcon Tour NJ. After NJ, I stayed at Nash's house with him. Since he wasn't at NJ, and I haven't seen him in a while. Then we flew down to LA for Matt's surprise party for his birthday. And we just flew back last night. But I just decided to stay at Nash's house for the night and drive home in the morning. That way we could have some alone time last night, if you know what I mean.

Nash is driving me home. When we got to my house, I gave Nash a hug & a kiss before I grabbed my bags and walked inside. I walked to the window in our kitchen, & watched Nash drive away.

I grabbed my bags and ran upstairs to my room. I set them on my bed and pulled out my phone. The first thing I did was called Kasia.

K-

"Hello?"

B-

"Hey girl."

K-

"Whats up?"

B-

"Just got back home. I'm going to come over and see you!"

K-

"Okay! And guess what!"

B-

"What?"

K-

"Kayden is here visiting from Alabama!"

B-

"No way! I haven't seen her in forever! I'll be over in like 2 minutes!"

K-

"Okay! Bye."

B-

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and went to my parents room. My mom was up reading a book. "Hey mom." I said to her. "Brittany! I haven't seen you in so long!" She said as I walked over and gave my mom a hug.

"You didn't do anything stupid, right?" She asked as she gave me a death glare. "What do you mean, 'stupid'?" I asked. "I mean you and Nash didn't get nasty in bed-" I cut her of with a scream.

"AAAAAAAAH!" I screamed. "Of course not!" I said then I ran back to my room. I was totally lying to her. Why would Nash & I not get nasty in bed? Oooops, I mean 'nashty' in bed. You see what I did there?

I grabbed my purse, phone, and jacket, and ran down stairs. I walked out of the front door and wen to my car. I turned it on and drove to Kasia's house while rocking out to some music.

When I got there, I turned off my car and walked up to her house. I opened the door and walked straight in. Because we are practically sisters.

I passed Kasia's mom in the dining room. "Hi!" I said as she waved to me. And I went straight up stairs to Kasia's room. I opened her bedroom door, and my jaw instantly dropped. I could not believe it.

"What the hell are you wearing!" I screamed at Kasia. "First of all, this is the new me. Get used to it. And I want you to start calling me Kay." Kasia stated. "Why would you do this to yourself!" I yelled. "Your better than this. Why? Just why? This isn't you!" I screamed at Kasia. "Kasia your going crazy!" I yelled again.

"Stop it Brittany! I told you to call me Kay for now on! I hate the name Kasia. Kay is my nickname." Kasia stated again. "But seriously? This is too far!" I screamed at her again.

"Brittany calm down! It's not that big of a deal." She said calmly. "Seriously Kasia? Goth isn't you!" I said calmer now.

Kasia had her blonde hair in a side braid, she was wearing a black t-shirt, a black leather jacket, black leggings, and black combat boots. She had very dark makeup on. Along with a silver necklace, bracelet and a ring.

"You need to just accept it!" She told me. "Did Jake make you change?" I asked. "No. Jake loves me for me." Kasia said. "If he really loves you for you, then why did you change?" I asked frustrated. "Because, I know he will love me more like this." She said with a confident smile.

"Jake cheated on you with his ex girlfriend, twice. Why would you get back together with a douche like him?" I asked. "Because. I like douches, and I like bad boys." She stated.

"That doesn't mean you have to be a bad girl!" I yelled again. "Where is Kayden? You told me she was here." I asked.

"Shes in the bathroom." Kasia said. I walked over and sat down next to Kasia on the bed. "Who all has seen you?" I asked. "My mom, Harry, Kayden, Jake, & Cameron." Kasia told me. "Cameron? When did Cameron see you like this?" I asked.

"We were on skype together." Kasia said calmly. "Skype? Why? Do you too like each other again? Does he like you again? Wait! Do you like him?! You just broke up with Taylor, your already dating Jake, and now you have a crush on Cameron?!" I was surprised that Kasia liked Cam. Everyone knew that he liked her, but I would have never guessed that she had feelings for him.

"Your very different, why did you do this....?" I asked, but Kasia didn't get to answer me because Kayden walked in. "Kayden!" I yelled. "Oh my gosh Britt." She said as she walked over and hugged me.

Kayden looks exactly the same from when I saw her last in 8th grade. Except she is taller and her hair is longer. But everything else, is completely the same. I think... I have a bad memory.

________________

A/n

Sooo... Kasia turned Goth. She has a lot of mixed emotions right now. I am going to skip a few months in the book, so in the next chapter, it will be September when school starts again... Because I am going to try to end this book soon... The book with probably end with Kasia graduating high school. But after that, I am making a book #2 about her in college! But that's only if you want me to. If you guys aren't going to read it, then I wont waste my time writing it! So comment if you would want a book #2 after this one. Ok guys, bye! _ily_ ~Cxx.