Calm Down

Chapter 14- Calm Down

Caitlin's Pov

Matt & I were walking back to the hotel. We were holding hands. Oh how I just love Matthew so much.. We entered the hotel and walked towards the elevator. Matt pushed the botton and we both walked in. The doors closed, and then Matt turned and looked at me. "What?" I asked him with a smile. "Caitlin, I love you." He wispered in my ear. I instantly felt a tear go down my cheek. Matt wiped it away with his finger. "You ok?" He asked me after I didnt respond. I just nodded my head because I couldnt talk. Then he gave me a big hug. I didnt let go. Once I was able to talk again, I said, "-I love you too Matthew!" Then the elevator doors opened and we had to get off. We walked to our room. I sat down on the bed when my phone started ringing. It was Kasia.

"-Hello?"

"-CAITLIN! Please I need help! Taylor & Cameron are fighting at the restoraunt! Send Matt, Carter, Aaron, Gilinsky, and just get all the boys down here! I need help!"

"I will dont worry!"

-

I started panicing. I went to our group conversation which was, Me, Matt, Hayes, Nash, Aaron, Jack G, Jack J, Brittany, Jacob, Shawn, Taylor, Cam, & Carter. I just sent out the group message saying,

Caitlin;/ Go down to that restoraunt outside near the hotel. Taylor & Cam are in a huge fight!

After I sent that out, I told Matt. I then changed my clothes and then we were basically running down the hallway. We met up with most of all the others in the lobby. Then we all headed down to the restoraunt. As soon as we walked in, we saw Cameron punch Taylor in his head. Taylor fell to the ground, then Kasia started screaming! Most of the boys went to get Cam away from Taylor. While the other boys tried to help Taylor get up. Which didnt work.

Brittany & I ran over to Kasia. We got her outside, and tried to calm her down. Then an ambulance showed up and peramedic people ran inside. Then they walked out carrying Taylor on a stretcher. He was followed by Nash & Matt. Then us 3 girls followed them into the back of the ambulance. The ride to the hospital was silent.
__________________

Poor Taylor! But I decided that there is only going to be 5 more chapters left! This is the # 15th chapter, plus 5 will be 20 chapters. I was planning that and for all of my books to be only 20 chapters! But there is definetly going to be a sequel to this if you guys want!
Thanks again so much for reading!
The next update will be either tonight or Sunday!
Bye! ~C xx