Why Did he leave?

Chapter 9- Why did he leave?

4/8/14

Nash's Pov

"I came running back into the room, followed by Dr. Smitz and a few nurses. They had the key to the bathroom, and quickly unlocked it. We all peered in and saw Kasia. She was laying on the floor. Her left arm was mostly covered in blood. Alot of blood. And she was out again. Passed out. This time, from blood loss. Thats why she stopped crying. Because she passed out again.

The 2 nurses picked her up and put her back in her bed. Dr Smitz started to clean off all the blood on her arm, as the male nurse started to put her onto a breathing machine thingy. Then Dr Smitz stiched up her arm. She had cut it down from the inside of her elbow, to her wrist. She lost so much blood. Cameron had sat down next to her as Doc was stiching her arm. Brittany had stepped out with Hayes to calm down. I stayed in the room with Cameron. The I got a text message.

From;/ Taylor⛄️

I tried calling Kasia to opologize. No answer. She ok?

To;/ Taylor⛄️

Well, We are at the hospital because she fainted from what you said to her. And now, she is currently getting stiches in her arm after cutting herself trying to commit suicide again. Dude, you need to come back.

From;/ Taylor⛄️

Shit......Call me.

To;/ Taylor⛄️

Cant. You need to come back.

~

I shoved my phone back into my pocket when Britt & Hayes walked back in. Brittany looked better. A little more refreshed. Hayes just starred at me with sad eyes. "She gone?" He asked quietly. "No. Shes here. Shes still here." I said as I pulled Brittany into my arms.

After about 35 more minutes, Dr Smitz was done stiching up her arm, and he told us to let her rest. Hayes, Britt and I went down to the cafetaria to get some food. Cameron stayed with Kasia.

Cameron's Pov

Nash, Hayes, and Britt left to get some food. I stayed with Kasia. Hospital food just isnt the best. I sat back down in the chair next to Kasia's bed. She is pretty when she sleeps. Its hard to admit this, but, I think I like this girl. I know that she is with Taylor, but I just couldnt stop starring at her when we all went to icecream together.

Kasia's Pov

I was awake. But I didnt want to open my eyes just yet. I wanted to just lay here, knowing that Cameron was watching me sleep. Why did they save me? I was perfectly fine going in heaven to see my daddy.

I opened my eyes and saw that Cam was texting on his phone. I looked around the room and saw no one. "Where did they all go?" I asked Cam in a low voice. "Good. Your awake now." H e said as he looked up from his phone. "I asked you a question." I repeated. He just looked at me. "What?" I asked him. "Stop starring at me you fucking pervert." I said with a giggle. He laughed. "So, are you guys ever going to tell me where Taylor is?" I asked Cam for the 100th time.

"Actually, yes Kasia. Yeah we are. You see, he had to go back to Indianna because his dad is in the hospital. He got the call right after you guys fought. He only left to make sure his dad was alright. He never intended to leave you." Cameron told me quietly. "I need to call him." I said immiedietly. "No Kasia! Wait! Stop! Where the hell are you going?!" Cameron screamed at me as I got out if bed. "I need to see Taylor!" I shouted through the room.

"No! Kasia!" Cam said as he grabbed my wrists. "Kasia, calm down. Taylor never left you. He just needed to see his dad. Now, please go back to bed and rest? You need to rest some more." Cameron asked me. I felt tears coming already.

Cameron put his finger under my chin, so I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Dont talk." He insisted with a low voice. The next thing I knew, our lips touched. I didnt stop him. I know I love Taylor, but I think I might have a new crush soon. And his name, is Cameron.

_____________

Finially! Im done with this chapter, yea, I know, another short chapter, im sorry.... But I have also been busy writing my other book. Comment & Vote! I love you all💕

Bye! ~C xx