Its Over Part 1/2

Chapter 32- Its Over Part 1/2

9/16/14

Kasia (Kay's) Point of View

I looked again in the mirror. What will happen at school today? What if people judge me? What will Jake say? Today is the first day that I'm going to school looking normal. And I mean not goth. I was wearing jean shorts, and a blue Magcon hoodie. My hair was down and straight. My only makeup was powder, mascara, blush, and bottom black eye liner. Along with some black converse. The only jewelry I was wearing were stud earrings and a camouflage rubber wrist band thing that said, 'Stay Strong." Wrote in Pink.

I grabbed my backpack, and walked to the living room. Kayden was in the kitchen eating breakfast. "Are you going to eat today?" She asked me. "Sure." I said and walked over to the kitchen and poured some cereal.

Taylor is still in my room sleeping. I didn't want to bother him, so I decided to write him a note. I got out a piece of paper and a pen. Then I wrote,

Taylor~

Kayden and I went to school . Be home soon. Maybe around 3:20 we will be back, then we can hang out . Luv U .. - Kay aka Kasia

I left the the note on the kitchen table. After Kayden & I were done eating, we grabbed our backpacks and left our apartment. Our apartment is on the 5th floor of the apartment building. And the elevator is broken, so we had to walk down a lot of stairs.

Then we left, got in Kayden's car and drove to school. Today is going to be hard. I'm going to brake up with Jake. As soon as I see him in school, I am going to tell him that its over.

Once we pulled up to the school, Kayden parked the car. Then we both walked to the tree outside of the school to wait for our friends. We always meet them right there. After 2 minutes, I saw Brittany, Bella, and Hayley walk up towards us. "Hey Kay." Britt said as she came over to me.

"What up." I said back to her. "Rumor has it that you and Taylor got together...." She said as she smiled. "Yeah its true.. Im going to brake up with Jake today." I said to Britt.

"Hey Kay?!" Hayley said to me. "Yeah?" I asked. "I like your outfit.. Its a good look for you." Hayley said as she gave me a hug. "Thanks, I don't know why I really went goth. But I'm happy that I'm back." I said as I smiled.

"It's because Jake did that to you." Bella said as she looked at me. "Yeah.. But I'm braking up with him." I said to Bella. "Good. Because I've heard that he got in bed with the school's slut, Emma. So be aware." Bella whispered to me. "It's okay. He a douche bag. Even though I like douche bags, I dont like him." I said as I laughed.

"Class is starting..." Kayden said as we all heard the bell ring. "Bye guys.." I said to my friends as I walked to homeroom alone since none of my friends are in homeroom with me.

I took my usual seat next to Logan. "Wow... Look who's not goth anymore." Logan said as he looked at me when I sat down. "Oh shut up." I said to him. "So.. Is Jake not goth anymore? Is that why you changed..?" He asked me.

That really bugged me. I do t just do everything that Jake does. "Okay, Listen up, I dont do every single thing that Jake does! You don't know what all has happened in my life! You do not talk to me like that! I don't take shit from people! And you can just go and suck your own di-"

My teacher cut me off. "Miss Jacobs! You and Mr Jeffery can march down to the office! I'm sure that Mrs. Dylan would love to see you.. AGAIN." My teacher Mrs. R said to me & Logan. Oh great..

I grabbed my backpack, and walked out of the class room. Logan was following me. "What the hell was that for?!" He asked me as we walked down the hall. "Your the one talking shit!" I yelled. "So are you braking up with Jake today?" He asked me. "Yes. Because I'm in love with someone else." I said to Logan. "Well, unless you brake up with people via text message, because Jake isn't here today." Logan said as he pulled out his phone to see what time it is. "Seriously.." I mumbled. Now I have to wait another day until I can brake up with Jake. I'm not that type of person that brakes up with people through a text message. Because I wouldn't want that to happen to me.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked me as I started go down a different hall as him. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be down in a minute!" I said then quickly walked down the hall and went straight into the lady's room.

There I sat set my backpack down on the floor and looked in the mirror. I put on some more mascara. Then I went to pul my phone out of my backpack. But it wasn't there. "Shit." I mumbled. I must have forgot my phone at the apartment. At least I know that its not lost at school. So, I washed my hands, grabbed my backpack, and left the lady's room and continued to walk down to the office.

Taylor's Pov

I woke up & got out of bed. I walked over to the mirror that Kasia has in her room. My hair is a mess. Then I noticed her phone sitting on her night stand. So, I picked it up. It was dead. So, I put in on the charger for her, because that's how nice I am. Then I walked down the hallway to the kitchen. I poured myself some cereal, then sat down at the table, and that's when I noticed the note. It said,

Taylor~

Kayden and I went to school . Be home soon. Maybe around 3:20 we will be back, then we can hang out . Luv U ..

- Kay aka Kasia

I pulled out my phone to see what time it is. Its only 12:00. So I got this place to myself for a couple more hours. I set my phone on the table and ate my cereal. When I was done eating, I left my bowl on the table, but grabbed my phone and went to sit on the couch. I turned on the tv. But I got bored, so I also went on twitter. I scrolled through my timeline. Then I decided to tweet something.

Taylor Caniff;/ @taylorcaniff

I'm finally happy now . . . .

Then I put my phone back in my pocket & went back to Kasia's room. Her phone was lighting up, so I walked over to see what was going on. They were text messages.

From;/ Jake❤️

Srry im not at school today, see you 2marrow babe ?

From:/ Britt💕👊

Why did u have to go down to the office during 1st period ? 😂

From;/ Hayley😈💜

Ur such a bad girl . . . . . . . 😂

The message that bothered me was the one from Jake. He sent it.... Exactly 23 minutes ago. If he's not at school... Then Kasia didn't brake up with him yet.. Oh shit...

Those were just the messages on the lock screen. I don't know Kasia's passcode so Im not able to see all the other messages. I left her phone there, then went back to the living room to watch tv. And I also went on Vine.

___________

A/n

I hope you liked this chapter! I dont even know how many more are left lol. So I hope you liked the 2 different Pov's in one chapter. I did that before a couple times, but you guys never really told me how you liked it haha lol. So, if people actually take their time to read this, then go and comment, "pineapples" just to confuse everyone who didn't read this.

So I will not have much time to sit down, write a couple chapters, and upload. So, I will either upload Friday, or for sure on Saturday! Bye guys! _ily_ ~Cxx.