Not a Thing

Chapter 21- Not a Thing

6/14/14

Taylor's Pov

"I dont know dude. We havent seen eachother in a while." I said to Dillon. "but does she think you guys are still dating?" he asked. "I dont know. the last time I even spoke to her was 2 weeks ago when she texted me. We havent been on skype at all either." I said back to Dillon.

"then you really need to talk to her today. and clear things up. now that you dont want to be 'a thing'" Dillon said as he got out his phone.

"did they land last night?" i asked. "yeah." Dillon replied. "Well, lets go see them already!" I yelled as I opened our hotel door and ran out into the hallway, with Dillon following right behind me.

I was already asleep when the girls' plane landed last night. So we just decided to say 'Hi' in the morning. And, now it is morning. So Dillon and I left our hotel room, and walked down the hall to Caitlin, Brittany, Mahogany, and Kasia's hotel room. Mahogany already saw them because she is sharing a room with all the other girls.

Dillon & I found their hotel room and knocked on the door. Caitlin answered the door with a concerned face. I looked in to room. I saw Brittany sitting on the bed crying, with Mahogany comforting her. There was no one else in there. No Kasia.

"where is Kasia?!" I yelled. "Tay- Taylor im so sorry." Brittany said as she continued to sob. "Where the hell did she go?! did she even come?!" yelled Dillon.

"yes. But then she read your text message and ran." Was all I heard Caitlin say before I screamed. how could I do that? How could I be so stupid to send that text to Kasia? I didnt mean to.

Flashback; last night

Taylor's Pov

I just cant really do this anymore. I love Kasia, but it just isnt working out. We didnt even talk to eachother that much. And I met another girl that I like back at home in Indianna. Her name is Brea, she is new to town and I really like her.

I need to find a way to tell Kasia. I dont want to hurt her feelings. Because if I do, she will probably start cutting or starving again.

I pulled out my phone snd opened up mine and Kasia's messages. I starred down at the last message she sent me.

From;/ Kasia😎

misss you. cant wait to c u in miami☺️

-

I started typing a new message. It said,

-

kasia, i love you. you know that. but, i dont think its working out. we havent talked in forever. and i met someone else. and i kinda like her. i hope you understand. we havent seen eachother in a month. and the crazy part about that is... that i didnt miss u like we were dating. i missed you like you were one of my friends. dont hurt yourself honey. i will always be your friend and will always be here for you<3

-

At the last minute, I decided not to send that to Kasia. i should say all that in person. I know that Kasia would hurt alot more if I broke up with her through a textessage.

So I deleted the messgae really quickly, and shooved my phone back into my pocket.

End of Flashback;