Love

Chapter 31- Love

9/15/14

Taylor's Point of View

I just cant do this anymore. Madison isn't the girl for me. But Kasia is. I decided that we need to talk. I should have never hooked up with Madison. That is one mistake that I will regret forever.

I pulled out my phone and called Madison. She answered.

M- "Hey Taylor."

T- "We need to talk."

M- "About what?"

T- "Us."

M- "Your braking up with me?"

T- "We were never really a thing! We hooked up once. Which was a huge mistake. And I regret every second of it!"

M- "I cant believe you would say that!"

T- "I don't love you! I love someone else. You were a huge mistake!"

M- "Fine. Go f*** yourself !!!!"

T- "Nope, I'll go f*** Kasia."

Then I hung up the phone. I cant believe I said that. But it feels good to tell her we're done. Now its time to go and apologize to Kasia. And get her back. I don't plan on telling her about me & Madison right away, but I wouldn't keep that secret from her.

-

I got the next plane to North Carolina. Once the plane landed, I got a taxi and directed him to drive to Kasia's house. He dropped me off in front of her house. I got out, paid him, and grabbed my 1 suitcase.

Then I started walking up to the house as he drove off. I knocked on the door. And I started to hear Buster, her dog, started to bark.

Then Kasia's mom answered the door. "Hello. Eh, is Ka- Kasia he- here?" I asked nervously. "Actually, she does not live here anymore. Why do you want to see her? I though you guys were done?" Her mom asked me.

"What do you mean she does not live here anymore?" I asked her. "She moved out with her friend. They have an apartment together. Here, I'll give you the address." She said as she write down the address on a piece of paper, then handed it to me.

"Can I please borrow your car?" I asked quickly. She didn't say another. But handed me her keys to the car. "Thanks!" Was all I said, then quickly ran off to her car that was parked on the side of the road.

I threw my stuff in, and started the car. I looked at the piece of paper her address is on, then started driving down to Kasia's new apartment.

- Kasia's (Kay's) Pov

"Looks like your mom is visiting." Kayden said as she looked out the window. We were in the middle of eating lunch, sitting on the couch watching tv. I got up and walked over to the window. "That's not my mom.." I said quietly.

"What do you mean? Isn't that her car?" Kayden said. "Yeah.. But she's not driving it." I whispered again. "Who is it?!" She asked. "Its Taylor.." I said to Kayden.

Oh my gosh. Why is Taylor here? Oh no... How can I talk to him right now? I look gross. My hair is in a high messy bun, im wearing long black yoga pants, I'm wearing a grey shirt, and a black jacket un zipper. And no make up.

Then I heard a knock on the door. "He cant see me!" I said and ran off to my room to change.

Kayden's Pov

Kay ran off to her room to change and stuff. I was shocked. I did not think Taylor would come back for her. I got up, and was about to go to my room, when someone started knocking on the door. I froze for a second. I knew it was Taylor. But I never really met him before. This should get interesting.

I walked over to the door and opened it up. Then I saw Taylor standing there. "Hey Taylor." I said as I smiled.

"Does Kasia live here?" He asked. "Umm, I said hello to you?" I said back to him. "Hi." He said sternly. "Is Kasia here?" He asked again.

"Yeah. Come in and sit down. She is in her room, I'll go get her." I said to him as I opened the door wider so he could walk in. This is kinda awkward. Because I have had a crush on Taylor for the longest time.

Taylor walked over and sat down on the couch. And I walked over to Kay's room and knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah, sure Kayden!" I heard Kay say. So I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Taylor is in there waiting for you." I said as I sat down on her bed. Kay was in the middle of putting on some mascara. She changed her outfit to black jeans, and a dark purple shirt. She also put her hair down, with light makeup. But it's still a goth look. I wish she would get over that and dump Jake. But, it's her life.

"How do I look?" She asked me. "Kay, you look like your excited to see Taylor." I laughed. "Oh ha ha, very funny." Kay said to me. "Go on! He's waiting!" I said as I pushed her out of her bedroom. And I followed her into the living room where Taylor was sitting on the couch.

"Kasia." Taylor said as he stood up when he saw us walking towards him. "Taylor, just, ugh. Call me Kay." Kay said as she smiled at Taylor. "I'll leave you two alone." I said as I walked into the kitchen. But I was still able to hear everything they said. And I was listening very closely.

I heard Taylor say that he was sorry, but after that, they talked quieter, so it was kind of hard to listen.

I finally gave up on hearing their conversation and went to my bedroom. I turned on the light and sat down on my bed. I opened up my laptop, (that I left on my bed) and went on youtube. I just watched random videos, until someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I called out. Then my door opened and Kay stepped in. "Hey." I said as I looked up at her. "Hi." She said to me as she smiled. "Are you guys dating again?" I asked.

"Well... I still need to brake up with Jake. Then Taylor & I will be together. But.... Ummm...." Kay said.

"But, umm what?" I asked. "He has no where to stay, so I told him that he could-"

I cut her off. "Its fine. Is he sleeping on the couch?" I asked her. "Well, he's going to sleep in my room with me." Kay said as she smiled brightly. "I miss his hugs...." Kay whispered.

"Okay. Just dont make any noise because I want to sleep tonight!" I laughed. "Oh okay!" Kay said then left my room.

________________

A/n

I hope that you all like this chapter better than the last one! And The next chapter gets interesting.... Haha. But that will be uploaded on Sunsday. Bye guys! _ily_ ~Cxx.