I know im an Idiot..

I had no idea what to write in this chapter... So I wrote this😊

{ WARNING }

~prepare to laugh during this chapter

~like a lot

~you will laugh a lot

~I know you will

~so be prepared

~read the chapter already!!

Chapter 39- I know im an Idiot..

November 12, 2015

Taylor's Pov

"Good morning." Kasia said as she walked over towards me and kissed me. And of course I kissed her back. "It is now." I smiled. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked Kasia as I sat down on the couch next to Kasia.

Kasia had to move back in with her mom and her mom's husband. But they went on vacation for 2 weeks. Kasia called me and invited me to stay over for the whole 2 weeks while they are gone. And why would I say no to that?

"Well... Let's eat breakfast first." Kasia suggested. "That sounds like a good idea." I smiled. "I guess I'll make food since you don't know how..." Kasia said and looked at me with a straight face. "I know how to cook!" I argued back. "Sure you do..." She laughed and got up and went to the kitchen. I stayed in the living room. I went on my phone and went on twitter.

Taylor Caniff;/ @taylorcaniff

Good morning everyone :) QOTD, does anyone think I can cook food? Like real food?😂

-

I tweeted that then went into the kitchen. Kasia has made frozen waffles. (Because she cant cook) I know how to cook. "Frozen waffles?! Seriously? I could have done that!" I laughed. "Oh really?" She smirked at me. "Yeah." I said proudly.

"Okay, well.... I made my waffles first, how about you just make your own breakfast?" She said to me and walked back to the living room to eat.

"Fine." I said. And I got to work on making my breakfast. But first... An idea came to me. I ran into the living room. "Let's make a vine!" I said to Kasia as I entered the living room. "Uhh, okay? What about?" She asked as she ate her waffles.

"Just say, 'you don't know how to cook.' Okay? And I'll do the rest." I smiled at her. "The ending is a surprise." I smiled again. "Okay then." Kasia laughed as I got out my phone and opened up vine.

-

"You don't know how to cook." Kasia said as I took the video of her standing in the kitchen with her arms folded. Then I stoped recording. "Okay, now , uhh. Go away!" I said and pushed Kasia out of the room. She laughed.

Then I filmed myself saying, "umm... I know how to cook..."

Then I of course filmed getting a bowl, cereal, and milk. That's right. I cooked myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Then I went into the living room where Kasia was and filmed her reaction of me walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of cereal.

She started laughing. It's not my best vine ever... But its kinda stupid compared to my other vines. But I'm not sure if I'm going to post it. Maybe I'll just save it to post later if I haven't posted a vine in like forever.

-

"I'm going to the bathroom." Kasia said as she grabbed her phone and ran upstairs to the bathroom. "I decided to text her..

To;/ Kasia💩

do you know what the word 'cook' sounds like?

From;/ Kasia💩

no.... What?

To;/ Kasia💩

a british guy saying COCK

From;/ Kasia💩

Lmfao but why a British dude?😂

To;/ Kasia💩

bc its funnier.... And good thing your in the bathroom if your LAUGHING UR FUCKING ASS OFF😏

From;/ Kasia💩

😑

From;/ Kasia💩

Your an idiot but I luv you❤️

To;/ Kasia💩

i know im an idiot. It's what makes me, me! And Luv u too❤️

________________

A/n

I actually wrote this chapter the same day I uploaded the one before this one. But I'm just uploading this one now😊 and the next chapter is already done, I'm just waiting for a good time to upload it! This chapter is kinda just random.... But its to make you laugh!! I hope it made you laugh. Bye guys! _ily_ ~Cxx.