We need to Talk

Chapter 5- We need to Talk

4/8/14

Brittany's Pov

"You almost ready?" Nash asked me. "Yeah!" I replied. Today, Kasia is going to meet the rest of Magcon. Since she is with Taylor now, she has got to learn that once these boys are in her life, there is no turning back. And she has to get used to their crazyness.

It took me almost 1 year to get used to having Cameron 'smack cam' me every morning during Magcon tours, but you get used to it. We are all going out for Icecream today.

I ran outside and jumped in the car. Nash was driving, I was in the passenger sear, and Cameron, Carter, and Aaron were in the back.

Shawn, Johnson, and Matt drove together. And Gilinsky is going to pick up Taylor and Kasia. Hayes was going to come too, but got sick last minute.

We didnt talk most of the ride there. Nash was busy driving, the 3 boys in the back were on their phones, and I was listening to the music that was on the radio.

After about 8 more minutes, we arrived at the icecream shop. Shawn, Johnson, and Matt were already there with 2 tables saved for us.

We walked over and said hi as we sat down. Its nice sitting outside.

I cant wait to see Kasia's reaction to meeting all the guys. Shes never meet them all before. Only Nash, Hayes, and ofcaurse Taylor.

Its been about 5 more minutes when Gilinsky showed up with Taylor and Kasia.

At the first table there was Me, Nash, Taylor, Kasia, Matt, and Gilinsky. Then Johnson, Shawn, Cam, Carter, and Aaron sat at the second table.

We ordered icecream and ate it while the boys asked Kasia LOTS of questions. I guess that they are not ready to let go of Taylor. Which is so cute.

Then Carter, Johnson, Aaron, and shawn left to the bathroom. So Cam pulled up a chair next to Kasia until they came back.

Cam kept talking to her. Asking questions. Glad Taylor didnt notice but, I think Cam kinda likes Kasia. Oh crap, Taylor is gonna be pissed when he realizes that one of his bestfriends has a little crush on his girlfriend.

I think Taylor started to notice. "Hey can we talk?" He asked Kasia. "Sure." She replied. They walked just far enough to where we could see them, but couldnt hear their conversation. I wonder what they are talking about.

______________________

I dont know what I was doing when I wrote this chapter! I decided to maybe make this about Taylor/Cam fan-fic? What do you think?! Should it be Taylor&Cam fan-fic or just Taylor?! Comment what you think!

Thanks so much for reading! Also Im really sorry that I didnt really update for like 3 weeks. Yeah.... I've been really busy. Lol. Bye!

~C xx