Miami Baby

Chapter 20- Miami Baby

6/14/14

Caitlin's Pov

"Thanks boo! It looks great!" I said as I smiled at Kasia. I really like Kasia. Shes an amazing friend. Even though I only met her in person around 1 months ago, I feel like we have known eachother forever.

"Are you sure? Because I never dyed hair before." Kasia said as she began to wash her hands. "Its fine. And atleast you tried. Unlike some people." I said as Kasia & I glarred down at Brittany who was sitting on the couch on her iphone, eating a donut as breakfast. Her hair in a messy bun, and still wearing her pajamas.

At first, I asked Brittany to dye my hair. But she was too scared that she would mess it up somehow. So, Kasia had to help me.

I got my hair dyed from light brown, to a light/dirty blonde. I like being a blonde. It matches my personality perfectly!

"Im really happy that you are flying to Miami with us." Kasia said to me as she took her long blonde hair out of a bun, and tyrned on her straightener.

"Yeah. I can tell that Miami is going to be fun!" I cheered as I continued to brush my now blonde hair.

After about 3 more hours, we were all ready. I had to wash my hair, blow dry it, brush it, blow dry it again, and then I straightened it.

(How the girls look)

Caitlin-

Long blonde hair down and straight, white jean shorts, black crop-top, tie-dye bandanna, red vans, mascara.

Brittany-

Long dark brown hair wavy, mascara. Black leggings, black converse, 'I <3 magcon boys' t-shirt, white bandanna.

Kasia-

pink vans, blue jean shorts, baby pink crop-top, camoflaudge bandanna, mascara, eyeliner.

~

After we shoved everything into the car, which was our suitcases, and other crap that we dont need, we drove to the airport.

The plane sat 3 in a row, so Britt, Kasia & I were lucky to all sit next to eachother.

"Are you excited to see Taylor?" Britt & I asked Kasia at the same time.

"Ofcaurse! But I do feel bad that Nash & Matt arent going to be there for you guys!" Kasia said with a frownie face. "Its fine! We came for you! And to see Mahogany." I told Kasia.

Its true. Matt or Nash are nit going to be at this event. Alot of them are not going to be there. But its fine. They are all just making their own decicens.

Some of them just dont have time for this tour. But Britt & I dont mind. We came so Kasia wouldnt have to be the only girl, besides Mahogany.

Which we are all friends, but Mahogany will be DJ'ing, and probably wont have time to walk around with Kasia.

And I know that the boys wont have time to walk around, because they will be on the stage and meeting fans.

~

The plane was about to take off. I had a nice window seat. I slowly closed my eyes as we were flying in the air.

_____________

They are leavin for Magcon Tour Miami!!!!!! YAY!!!! This book is finally caught up to the same date in the real world, tomarrow is the 14th. This chapter takes place on the 14th. Freaky right?! No lol. Bye guys! _ily ~Cxx.