Nothing

Chapter 22- Nothing

6/14/14

Kasia's Pov

I didnt look back. I just kept on running. I didnt even bring my phone with me. I didnt want to have to look at that message I got from Taylor. How could he send me something like that? I couldnt believe it.

I ran all the way to the elevator. I pressed the botton to open the doors. But they didnt open immidietly. I got so impatient. So I just took the stairs. I knew that someome would be chasing after me. And I didnt want them to find me. So I ran quickly down to the lobby. Then went straight through the door. Luckily fans were not here. They dont know what hotel we are at.

I ran around the hotel towards the back. I didnt know what I was doing. I just sat down up against the big building. I pulled my knees up to cover my face, even though my long hair was already covering my face.

Taylor's Pov

I knew that Kasia would not stay in the hotel. She would try her best to get away from me. So I ran to the elevator. As soon as I got there, the doors just closed. So I hit the botton quickly. Maybe Kasia just got in. In just 3

seconds, the doors opened back up. But no one was in there. "shit." I mumbled. I couldnt waist anytime. So I took the stairs. I ran down to the lobby. I went straight to the front desk.

"Excuse me did you see a girl with blonde hair run through the lobby?!" I yelled at the woman behind the desk.

"Im sorry boy, but I was here first." A black woman said with an attitude. She was standing at the front desk, infront of me. She was there first but this is an emergency.

"Listen up lady, I dont care about your problems, this is an emergency." I said said to the lady in line. "Now I will ask again. Did you see a girl with blonde hair run through the lobby?!" I screamed at the woman behind the desk.

"Sir you need to wait in line." She said politly. "Whats your name?" I asked. "Peyton." She responded. "Ok listen up Peyton! That girl is my girlfriend, and if I dont find out where she went soon, she is going to kill herself and she'll be gone! And I wont be able to save her!!" I screamed even louder before. Now im really mad. "Im sorry but I didnt see a girl-" was all I heard come out of her mouth before I ran out if the hotel.

I couldnt waiste anytime. "Kasia!" I screamed as soon as I got outside. I turned around. Nothing. I looked left. Nothing. I looked Right. Nothing. I looked behind me. Nothing. Where the hell is she?

"KASIA!" I screamed again. This time, I heard her. "go away!" I heard a faint voice yell from behind the hotel. I ran back there. I saw her stand up and started to run when she saw me. "Kasia stop!" I yelled at her. But she didnt stop.

I followed her. She ran back inside the hotel. I followed. She ran into the elevator and the doors closed.

Peyton, the lady behind the desk, had a shocked look on her face. "You see that?!" I yelled. "Shes going to kill herself! You couldnt helped me save her!!" Was all I yelled before running to the steps. I ran up to the 3rd floor. I ran down tye hallway and saw Dillon running over to me.

"Taylor shes in her hotel room!" Dillon yelled to me. "Yeah, I chased her up here." I mumbled. "Is Caitlin, Britt, & Mahogany in there with her?" I asked.

Dillon looked down. And I knew. Kasia was in there alone.

"They left to go look for her in the other rooms. They went to Jack & Jack's room, Aaron & Dustyn's room, Sammy and Jacob's room-"

"Ok I get it!" I yelled, stopping Dillon from finishing his sentence. "The show starts soon. How am I supposed to have fun knowing that Kasia is in there probably hurting herself?" I said alot more calmly now.

______________

I bet you dont like this chapter! but its longer than some of my other chapters! The next update will be Friday! bye guys! _ily ~Cxx.