Miss You

Chapter 19- Miss You

(1 month since Kasia & Taylor saw eachother in person)

Kasia's Pov

"Yeah." I said as I blushed. "So... Since we are on the topic...... How are things going with you and Matt?" I said as I looked over at Caitlin and smiled. "Things are going great! But there was this one thing that happened about 2 weeks ago I think.

Flashback to 2 weeks Ago;

Caitlin's Pov

I am spending the day at Matt's house. We were sitting on the couch together watching 'Bad Grandpa' my most favorite movie ever! Then someone knocked on the door. Matt got up and walked over to the door. "Go away!" He yelled. "Matt please!" I heard a girl scream. Then I heard the door slam shut. When Matt walked back over towards the couch, I asked him, "Who was that and what did they want?"

"It was Bobby. She told me she likes me. But I told her to leave. She knows that I dont like her anymore. I told her that when we all left for Magcon Tour NJ. But she wont listen." Matt said as he sat down next to me. Odviously annoyed of Bobby.

End of Flashback; Kasia's Pov

"Damn." I said as I looked down at my feet as we continued to walk. "I missed you Caitlin." I said. "Yeah same." Brittany added. "I mean, Brittany & I last saw you 1 month ago at Magcon Tour NJ. Its been a while." I said as I looked at both Britt & Caitlin.

"We totally have to hang out alot more. I think I was going crazy without you girls there with me." Caitlin said as she laughed. "Maybe one day we will all have to go on a vacation together." Brittany suggested. "That sounds awesome!" I screamed.

____________________