Maci

Chapter 16- Maci

Hayes's Pov

"C'mon lets go!" I shouted through the room. Nash is driving me to the airport to pick up my girlfriend Maci. She was supposed to come last night, but he plane got delayed. So, he plane is scheduled to land today at 1:00. Its 12:41 now. It takes about 15 minutes to get there, and I want to be a little early.

"Alright! Im comin. Hey, Brittany is coming with us." Nash said to me. "Thats fine, lets just get going." I begged.

-

We finally got to the airport. Its 12:57. Luckily, her plane didnt land yet. All three of us walked into the airport, and went up to the 2nd floor. We had to sit for about 5 minutes until I got a text message.

From;/ Maci🎶

Just landed! See you in a few minutes!

To;/ Maci🎶

Cant wait😘

"She'll be out in a few minutes." I said to Britt & Nash. "Ok." They both said. After about like 3 minutes, I saw her. Maci was walking towards baggage claim, when I saw her pull out her phone. Then I got another text.

From;/ Maci🎶

Im here. Where are you?

-

I decided to scare her. So I told Nash & Britt where she was. Brittany was going to video tape, while Nash was supposed to go and 'flirt' with her. She has never met Nash before, so this should be funny. Then im going to go behind her & act like shes cheating on me. This is going to be hilarious.

Brittany sat down on a chair near us, and started filming with my camera. Then Nash went up to her. "Hey there." He said to her. "Um.. Hi." She said back. "Whats your name?" He said with a wink.

This is so funny! Im trying so hard not to fall on the floor & start laughing. Then, she said, "Maci. You?"

"My name, is Hamilton." Nash told her. Hamilton is his real name, but I told Maci that my older brother's name is Nash, so if he said 'Nash' then she would probubly know.

"Thats nice. You should know that I have a boyfriend though." She said as she looked at her phone. "Nah, he dont have to know!" Nash said a little loud. "Stop." She said sternly. I guess I better go up to her now.

"Maci? Who is this? Are you cheating on me?" I asked her with sad eyes.

"Hayes! No! I dont even know this guy." She said looking at my eyes. "Dont lie to me Maci!" I shouted at her. "Come on dude! Stop bothering my girlfriend!" Nash said to me as he put his arm around Maci. Oh my god.

She pushed him back and started talking to me. "-Hayes I dont know who the fuck this guy is!" "Maci its ok!" I said as I started laughing. This was just too funny. And the best part, Brittany got it all on film. "What?" She asked confused.

"We pulled a prank on you! This is my brother Nash!" I said as I pointed to Brittany who was video taping. "Oh my gosh!" She sounded relieved. I then gave her a big hug. "Im sorry! But thats so funny!" Nash said as he started laughing. "You guys scared me!" She said as she started giggling.

Nash & I brought Maci over to meet Brittany. They got along, then we went to get her luggage. Then we headed for the car. But got stopped by a few fans who wanted a picture. Then we were on our way back to the hotel.

-

"This is Maci." I said as we walked into Matt's room. Everyone was hanging out in there. Except for Taylor & Kasia. They were still at the hospital.

Maci went around greeting everyone. Then Carter decided to make a video for his youtube channle. Which, we were all in it. Then, Kasia showed up. Along with Taylor. I guess he was released from the hospital.

Then everyone went to their own rooms. Nash, Brittany, Maci & I walked back to our room as well. Then we all got ready for bed. Tomarrow im spending the entire day with Maci until we have to leave to catch our plane.

Which our plane doesnt leave until 4:30. So Maci & I will have plenty of time to spend together. I think tomarrow im going to take her to the beach. That would be fun.
__________________

I know that I said I would upload on Monday, but since im already done with this chapter, I decided tonupload it now lol. The next chapter upload might be tonight, im kinda really in the mood to finish writing... lol.
Bye! ~C xx