Wheres Tay?

Chapter 7- Wheres Tay?

4/8/14

Kasia's Pov

Where am I? All I could see was darkness. I dont even know if my eyes are open or closed. Its quiet. I tried to move, but couldnt. Then, I had the strength to open my eyes. I looked around the room I was in. It looked like I was at the hospital. I turned my head and saw Cameron asleep on a chair. Brittany was on the other chair texting on her phone. Then the door opened and Nash & Hayes walked in. Brittany jumped up and ran into Nash's arms. They hugged for a while. Hayes went to wake up Cameron. No one noticed I was awake. Hayes went back over and started wispering to Nash and Brittany. Cameron then looked at me with sad eyes. But his mood changed when he saw my eyes open. Then I saw his smile. I love his smile. I makes me happy. From that, I started giggling and everyone looked at me.

"Kasia, are you alright?!" Brittany said loudly as she ran over to me. "Yeah. But I have a headache, could you turn off the light?" I asked her. "Sure thing."

Brittany walked over and turned off the light, then continued to wisper is Hayes, as Nash said he was going to get the docter. Cameron sat down in the chair closest to my bed and starred at me. "What happened?" I asked him so quietly.

"Well, after Taylor was yelling and everything, you fainted again. I called and ambulance, and here you are at the hospital. All the docters thought that you were in a coma." Cam said softly.

"I heard everything. In the ambulance" I began. " - I heard you on the phone. Nash & Britt were talking to me. Trying to see if I would wake up." I said slowly.

"Couldnt you open your eyes?" Cam asked me. "I tried to. But couldnt." I told him.

I looked around the room again. Where is Taylor? If im in the hospital, dont you think he would come?

"Is Taylor here?" I said after I closed my eyes again. "You ok?" Cam asked me. "Im too exhausted to keep my eyes open. But I will still talk to you." I said slowly. "Where is Tay?" I asked again.

After a moment of silence I opened my eyes and looked at Cameron. He stared back at me. "Where is Tay?" I asked again. As I said that, I could already feel the tears coming. Cam just looked over at Hayes & Britt and said, "Should we tell her?"

_____________

Ahhh! Cliff-hanger! Your going to hate me for doing this to you! Lol. This chapter is kind of short, but its better than nothing.

Bye! ~C xx