Loved

Chapter 6- Loved

4/8/14

Taylor's Pov

I grabbed Kasia's hand and we walked away from the table. She seemed a little nervous though. "Whats wrong Tay?" She asked me in a little courious voice. "You dont see Cam? Do you not know what the hell he is doing?!" I asked her in an annoyed voice. "Taylor!" She snapped at me. "Why are you yelling at me! I did nothing wrong here! And Cameron? What does Cameron have to do with this?!" She snarled at me.

"Hes flirting with you??!! Dont you see that?! I can tell. And I can also tell that you are flirting with him too! Yeah! Always looking over to him! Smiling at him!" I yelled out.

"Before, whenever I smiled at you doesnt mean that I was flirting with you! That doesnt mean I like you!" Kasia screamed, and I think everyone heard. My face instantly dropped. And so did her when she saw my face.

"Oh, Ta-Taylor... im so sorry. I didnt mean it like that....." She spoke so quietly with tears in her eyes. Why dies she have to do this?

"What? So you dont like me? Kasia. Kasia I loved you." I said a little quieter now.

"Loved?" She asked with so much sarrow in her voice. She seemed really sad now.

"Yes. Loved. I did love you. But now, im not so sure. Your just dating me because... Because im Taylor Caniff! Thats the whole reason you wanted to meet me in the first place! Im your celebrity crush. And I fell for it. I should have never came to your birthday party."

I walked away. I couldnt take it any more. She hurt me. How did this happen? Why did Cameron do this? She knows that she was flirting with Cam. She just doesnt want to admit it.

Its true. I loved Kasia. I thought I could trust her, all until I saw her flirting with one of my best friends.

I turned around and glanced at her. She was just standing there. Crying to herself. I feel bad just leaving her like that, but I think its for the best.

"Tay whats going on?" Brittany asked me as I walked past the table angrily. "Im leaving." I said sharply. Since Gilinsky drove Kasia and I, I just decided to walk back home. It doesnt take long.

I also feel bad just leaving the guys there. I mean, I am going to see them again tomarrow for Magcon NJ. I just needed to get away and get some air.

Kasia's Pov

What is happening? Why would Taylor do this? He knows that I cant live without him. I froze. I just stood there like an idiot.

My hair was blowing in my face. Tears fell. But I was frozen. I did not move, not even to wipe the tears away.

It felt like days, but really was only like 59 seconds I stood there. Until Brittany came over and helped me walk back to the table.

"Britt whats going on?" Cam asked as he saw us coming. "Tay left." Brittany said softly.

I sat down. What is happening? Why did this have to happen to me? Why does everything have to happen to me! Why does he have to hurt me?

"Uuurrghhhh!" I screamed out in frustration. I covered my face with my knees and my hands. Then screamed again into the palm of my hands.

Its getting hot out. Bad day to wear leggings. Okay, now its really hot. Next thing I knew. I fell out of the chair.

I could hear Cameron yelling for help. Brittany was freaking out screaming. 2 people tried to help me up. I think they were the Jacks.

I opened my eyes for 5 seconds. All I saw was Nash and Brittany looking at my face. Saying my name. Cameron was also in the back of this vehicle, talking on the phone.

Then my eyes closed again. I tried to open them, but couldnt. Then, the voices stopped. I could no longer hear Brittany scream, Cameron on the phone, Nash saying my name, Nothing. I heard nothing.

__________________

Sorry That it had to be this way! Hah. Next update for this book will be in a couple days. Next, I am working on the chapter for my other book 'Hes Mine'

Go check it out in my profile!

Bye! ~C xx