1 Year

Chapter 34- 1 year

3/27/15

{ look at the date above ^ }

{ prepare to maybe laugh during this chapter! Idk }

Caitlin's Pov

I ran back inside, I was pretty quick for running out to my car that is a block away from the apartment building. I ran inside the elevator and waited for it to go up. I cant believe that I forgot my phone in my car. I don't go anywhere without my phone. But at least I have it now.

The elevator door opened and I walked down the hall to Kasia & Kayden's apartment. I opened the door and walked back inside. I took my seat right next to Mahogany. Everyone that is here right now, is basically everyone of Kasia's friends except the guys. Also known as Magcon boys.

There is Kasia of caurse, Brittany, Mahogany, Bella, Hayley, Kayden, Logan, Logan's brother but I cant remember his name, and Me! So... Not that many people. Only 9 people... But its better than nothing. Most of Kasia's friends are busy because it is a Friday night and it was kinda short notice. But Mahogany & I were already here visiting Kasia so, we just decided to invite over a couple of her friends to celebrate her 18th birthday.

It's not a lot of people for an 18th birthday, but that's because her party is on Sunday. We just wanted to do something and have a little celebration on her actual birthday. And today marks exactly 1 year since Kasia met Taylor. A lot has happened in just 1 year.

"Whats going on?" I asked everyone. "Truth or Dare." Britt said to me. "Oh! I want to play! Ummm. Kasia, Truth or Dare?" I asked Kasia.

"Dare." She smiled. "I dare you to call Taylor and tell him that your pregnant." I said to her. Then everyone started laughing.

Kasia's Pov

"Fine." I said. I pulled out my phone and went to Taylor's contact. I called him and put it on speaker. What am I doing? I'm so nervous about this. Then I heard Taylor's voice, and everyone in the room stopped talking.

"Taylor?" I tried to say his name as I 'cried' a little. "Whats wrong?" He asked me. "Oh Taylor, im so sorry. I didn't want this to happen so early!" I cried some more. "What?" He asked a little more concerned now. "Im pregnant......." I said softly and then started to fake cry some more.

"What the fuck?! You cheated on me?!" Taylor yelled. Odviously he would think I cheated on him. Because the last time we did something was on Thanksgiving night. So he would think I cheated on him.

"I- I'm sorry! It was a huge mistake... And-" was all I could say before he cut me off. "Who the fuck is the father?!" He yelled at me. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Fuck you." Was all Taylor said before he hung up on me.

"He hung up on me!" I yelled to everyone then started laughing. Then Britt came over to me with a worried face. "Kasia.... You might want to call him back. Taylor and I have been friends for a long time. And I can tell that you really pissed him off..." Brittany said to me. "Oh no.." I mumbled the pulled me phone back out.

I tried to call Taylor again. No answer. I left all my friends in the living room and walked to my bedroom, and locked the door. I tried calling Taylor again. No answer. Again. No answer. So I went on Twitter. Taylor tweeted something.

@taylorcaniff ;/

Da fuck is wrong with you?

I don't want him to do anything stupid. So, since he wont answer my calls, I tweeted something.

@kasiajames

It was a joke . . . @taylorcaniff

I sat down on my bed and waited. I know that this is my birthday party, but right now, I need to make sure that Taylor knows its a joke. It was funny, but I don't think that Taylor thinks its funny. After about 5 minutes, my phone rang. It was Taylor..

"Hey..." I said. "That was messed up..." Taylor said as he laughed. "We are playing Truth or Dare. Blame Caitlin, she dared me to." I said to Taylor as I also laughed. "That sounds like just something she would do." Taylor laughed again.

"I miss you.." I said after a moment of silence. "I know. I'll see you soon. I have to go.." He said. "Okay, bye, I love you." I told him. "Love you too, and happy birthday. Bye." Was all Taylor said before he hung up the phone.

I'm glad Taylor is okay know. That was a pretty mean thing to do. I stood up and put my phone in my pocket, then someone knocked on my bedroom door. "Can I come in?" I heard Logan say. "Sure." I said and opened the door for him.

I didnt always like Logan. He seemed just like a douchebag. But, I like douchebags. I dont like like him, I just like him. He is one of my best guy friends.

"Uhm, Kasia...... My brother Luke just threw up all over your couch.." Logan said to me. "What?!" I said and ran out to the living room. Then everyone started laughing at me. "They dared me to....." Logan said as he started laughing. I laughed then sat back down where I was sitting.

"Britt, Truth or Dare?" I said to her. "Truth." Brittany said as she looked over at me. "Do you still have feelings for Nash?" I asked her. Then everyone in the room said 'oooooooooh'. "Come on Kasia, I don't want to answer that. You know why we broke up!" Brittany yelled at me.

"Im sorry Britt..... I didnt know you were still that sad about it....." I said to Britt as I gave her a hug. "Its ok." She mumbled.

"Okay.. Mahogany! Truth or Dare?!" Kayden yelled across the room to Mahogany. "Truth!" Mahogany yelled back. "Is 'Jox' real?!" Kayden asked her.

Mahogany laughed, "Well, not officially. But we admitted that we liked each other.... Dont tell the internet yet!" she said that to everyone.

-

"Goodnight." I said to Kayden as I walked past her in the living room. "Night." She said and went to her bedroom, & I walked to my own bedroom.

I changed my cloths into white shorts, and a black tank top. Also I put my blonde hair up in a messy bun. I turned off the light and crawled into bed.

________________