Graduation Part 3/3

Thank you for 9K reads!!!!!

And 270 votes!!! Let's try to get 300 votes by the time the book ends!

Chapter 37- Ending Part 3/3

May 29th 2015

Kasia's Pov

I cant believe it. I just graduated high school... I never thought that this would happen. When I was 11 years old, I thought that I would die young and never get this moment. Ever since my dad left this world, I never thought that I could make it this far. But I did. And I still have a long way to go.

I walked over towards Brittany and hugged her. She is my best friend. And has been my best friend through everything. She is the only one that understands me. Just like how im dating Taylor, who is kinda internet famous, she has experience with an internet famous boyfriend. And she gets me! Like how I don't see Taylor that much or anything. Even though I'm living with Kayden, Brittany is still my best friend. And always will be.

After hugging Brittany, I ran over towards where my family was sitting to watch me get my diploma and certificate stuff. I hugged my mom first, then my big brother Kyle. Then after Kyle, my mom expected me to hug her husband. But I don't want to because I hate him. He reached his arms out to hug me, but I refused. "Eww hell no." I said to his face and ran away towards my friends. That's right, I just did that.

I ran towards where Bella, Logan, and Billy were standing together taking a picture. I walked up to them once they were done taking pictures. Bella's mom likes to take thousands of pictures. "Hey guys." I said as I got closer towards them. "Kasia! Get in for a picture sweetie!!" Bella's mom said to me as I walked over. Oh great.

I stood in between Logan & Bella. While Billy was standing next to Logan. And Bella's mom took the picture of all 4 of us wearing those red robe things along with the hat thing.

(I don't know what they are called, can someone tell me?)

"Thanks everyone." Bella's mom said after she was done taking pictures of us. "So, Bella did you-" I was cut off by someone tapping my shoulder. They were standing behind me so I didn't know who it was at first. I hate it when anyone interrupts me when I'm talking or doing something.

"Oh my god!" I screamed when I turned around and realized that it was Taylor. "Hey." He said as I jumped up into his arms. "I thought you couldnt make it?!" I said after I kissed him. Then Taylor put me down so I was now standing on the ground in front of him.

"How could I miss your graduation?" "I don't know?!" I yelled excitedly then I hugged Taylor again. "Did you come by yourself?" I asked him. "Kellie is here too."

"Really?!" "Yeah. We watched the whole thing. You getting your diploma and stuff. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Taylor smiled at me. And I smiled back at him.

______________

A/n

Really short chapter, but everyone graduated high school now. 3 chapter left. Thanks for 9K reads. Next chapter update will be on Saturday. Bye guys! _ily_ ~Cxx.