Im Sorry

Chapter 23- Im sorry

6/14/14

Kasia's Pov

I saw him coming. I stood up and ran around the building. I didnt want Taylor to get me. I ran back inside the hotel and into the elevator. The doors closed just as Taylor ran into the hotel. He saw me. But I didnt care. The doors opened back up when I was on the floor to the rooms we were staying at. I passed Dillon in the hallway. "Kasia what are you doing!" He yelled at me. But I ran straight passed him and into my own room. I went into the bathroom and closed & locked the door. I sat down in the corner of the bathroom and did what I did outside. I pulled up my legs, and covered my face. And just cried.

I stayed in there for a while. Soon I could hear Taylor & Dillon yelling. "Kasia honey, come out please?" I heard Mahogany say nicely to me from on the other side of the door.

"I dont want to see him!" I screamed. "Kasia its only me. Hes in the hallway." She said to me. I slowly stood up and walked towards the door. I put my shaking hand on the door knob. I unlocked it and opened the door to see Mahogany standing there. I looked up at her and started to cry some more. "Its ok. Did you hurt yourself?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug.

"Not yet." I muttered. "Kasia- " Mahogany was cut off by Taylor running into the room.

"Thats all you do!" He screamed at me. "Instead of having people help you, you just run away from all your problems!!" He yelled again. "dude calm down!" Dillon said as he stood behind Taylor.

Just then, the sequirity guards came running up to us. "Sir, we need you to step out into the hallway." One of them said to Taylor. "No." Taylor stated as he turned around to face the 3 guards. Just then, one of them started to grab Taylor's arms and pull him out if the room.

"Dont touch me!" He yelled at them. "Stop it!" I screamed. Then everyone looked towards me. "Let him go!" I yelled at the guards.

"All of you need to packup your stuff and leave. You all are no longer welcome at this hotel." One of the other guards said to all of us.

"Shit." I mumbled. "Damn it!" Mahogany said. "The show starts soon!" Dillon reminded us. "How much time do we have?" I asked. "30 minutes." Mahogany said as she checked the clock on her phone.

Dillon and Taylor went back to their rooms and packed their stuff quickly. While Mahogany, Caitlin, Brittany, and I packed up all of our stuff quickly too.

Then the 6 of us checked out of the rooms and was escorted out of the hotel by the guards.

"I'll call Bart." Britt said as she pulled out her phone. "We have 15 minutes. We need to get to the show." Caitlin said as she looked at all of us.

"Im not going to the show." I stated as I turned around so no one could see my face. "Listen, I didnt mean to send that to you. I was going to, but then I realized that I had to say all of that in person." Taylor said as he walking in front of me, so he could see my face.

"Taylor, its fine. I just dont want to go to the show. Im tired. I want to just go home and deal with the fact that my boyfriend broke up with me." I mumbled.

"Im sorry Kasia. But we have to go." Taylor said as he, Dillon, Mahogany, & Brittany walked to the rental car we rented, and drove off the get to the show in time. Caitlin stayed back with me.

"Lets go." She said as she picked up her 2 bags, and started to walk. I pulled my suitcase behind me, and followed Caitlin.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "To my Aunt Katherine's house. She lives around 3 blocks away." Caitlin said as she continued to walk. And I continued to follow her.
_________________

a/n
Im so sorry guys! I told you that this would be uploaded Friday or Saturday. And today is Sunday... Sorry but I didnt write that much over the weekend! I've been sleeping and wathing movies. Basically... so yeah! The next update will be Thursday! Bye guys! ily_ ~Cxx.