Secret

Chapter 24- Secret

7/6/14

Caitlin's Pov

"That quickly?" I asked amazed. "Yeah. Its hard though." Kasia sighed. "I dont know anyone that could get over someone in just around 4 weeks later." I said as I put some more stuff into a box.

"So what college are you going to again?" Kasia asked me. "Well, since im moving to L.A., I decided to go to a college around there." I said as I picked up a box and put it on the floor next to other ones.

"Thanks for flying out here to help me." I said to Kasia as I gave her a hug. "Its fine. Mom hasnt been home lately. So I have been kinda lonely staying at home." Kasia said as she let go of the hug.

"Ding ding ding! I just came up with a brilliant idea! You should move to L.A. with me! I mean, im going to be living with one of my best friends Jennifer, but im sure Jenn wouldnt mind you living with us! You can think about it. Only because your alone alot at home." I said to Kasia.

"oh no no no! Britt & I are getting an apartment together. Either in North Carolina, or somewhere near Nash & Cam's apartment. Because Britt doesnt want to be too far away from Nash." Kasia said as she laughed.

"Ok. But i'll always be here for you." i said as I gave her one last hug. Then we both walked down stairs. "Bye Abby!" Kasia shouted to my mom. "Bye honey." My mom said to Kasia. Then Kasia picked up her purse and walked outside.

"Mom, promise me that you didnt tell Matt yet?" I begged to my mom. "Dont worry. I didnt say a word." She said as she smiled. "Great!" I yelled as i grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to my room.

I scrolled through my contact list until I found Taylor's contact. Then I called him.

T-

"Hey."

C-

"Hi Tay, are you ready to come over to my house?"

T-

"Yeah, the plane just landed, and im getting my suitcase now. I'll be there soon!"

C-

"Cant wait to see you! Bye Taylor!"

T-

"Bye Cait."

Then I hung up my phone and put it on the charger. After that, I got up and piled up all the boxes in my closet. I only started packing today, so there isnt that many boxes to hide to make my room look clean.

______________

a/n

2 updates in 1 day! im on a role! yay! haha. but if you scroll back up and look at the date, and know the boys really well, then you might know whats going on. and its not what you think! Caitlin is not hooking up with Taylor! dont worry! lol. bye guys! ily_ ~Cxx.