39 - Blue Bird

-Mika's P.O.V.-

I had been awake for only a few hours and I've already had so many test done to me. Lady Tsunade and Lady Shizune confirmed that I was going to have to stay in the hospital until my wounds fully healed. It was painful every time I moved. My body was burnt all over. It felt like I had sunburn everywhere, except times 9,000. I needed help sitting up and with all the burns I was covered in bandages and ointment that had to be changed and reapplied every few hours. How did they do this when I was in a coma?

Pein hardly left my side except when the medical ninja came in, or when he had to go back to his apartment to take a shower and change his clothes. The hospital was never my favorite place, but I didn't have a choice this time. I stared at the large bouquet of blue orchids that Pein brought me. It took me a while to convince him not to bring me any more flowers. I think the perfumes from them was giving me a headache, or it was the side effects of my wounds, I'm not too sure.

A knock on the door pulled me attention away from the flowers.

"Come in!" I called.

In stepped one of my favorite people and fellow Jinchuriki, Naruto.

I smiled at him widely even though it hurt the skin around my face.

"Naruto!"

"Mika-chan!" He yelled back. He practically jumped into my bed with me as he enveloped my body in a huge hug.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! It's nice to see you too, Naruto! Ow, but it hurts to hug you."

"Hehe, forgive me Mika-chan."

"Forgive the intrusion. We know you're resting, but Naruto wouldn't stop bugging us to bring him here," Another body stepped into the room and this one had a mostly covered face and spiky gray hair.

"Kaka-sensei! Ow," I wanted to run my fingers over my face, but it would irritate the burns more. It hurts to just smile!

"Don't move so much and it wouldn't hurt," Lady Tsunade walked in as well.

"Yes ma'am," I rolled my eyes.

"Yo~ Yo~ There she go~ Girl with blue locks and silver eyes~ Ain't no way she would ever die, right-o~" I raised an eyebrow at the extremely tan man, that was making rhymes, he was wearing a Hidden Cloud headband.

"Aaanyyway, what do I owe this pleasant visit from all of you?" I asked them as the stood around my bed.

"Mika-chan, I was so worried about you! You are another person who has the Tailed Beasts inside you, and we know what a struggle it was for you to return back to your old self," Naruto wailed as he wiped the waterfall of tears from his face. The Hidden Cloud ninja also dabbed a few tears away with a napkin.

"Um, to be honest I don't remember what happened after I saw Pein get hurt," I admitted.

"You don't?" Lady Shizune questioned in shock.

"Well-"

"Can you blame her Shizune? This also happened to Naruto when he released his fourth tail," Tsunade replied.

"R-right," Lady Shizune nodded nervously.

"You really don't remember Mika-chan?" Naruto leaned in.

"No. What happened? How did I get all these burn marks?"

"It's time to let her know yo~" The Tan dude rapped/said.

Kakashi explained that after I saw my mother leave, and after I watched Pein get injured I transformed into the Bijuu mode, because of all of my emotions. I guess this is when I let their chakra consume my body, which caused the heavy burn marks all over. They got worse the longer I was in that form. I defeated Madara, and when I did I collapsed. Everyone thought I was going to be out longer than I was.