18 - Bad Girls Club

I walked down the hallway the next morning and as I was passing a door, I heard a shriek come from it. I jumped back from the noise and placed my ear to the door trying to hear what was going on. To be honest I wish I wasn't so curious. I don't know who's room this is, but I decided to keep going and mind my business. There's only three girls in the Akatsuki and it could only be the other two that weren't me. As I walked into the Dining area Konan was making an omelet.

"Oh, good morning Mika-chan, do you want some breakfast?"

Well with Konan ruled out there was only one other girl that could have been making those god awful noises. I sighed to myself, but smiled at Konan since she has always been nice to me.

"Yes please!"

I ate breakfast with Konan and we caught up on the many things that happened while I was gone. Apparently, Orochimaru has been having his people lurking around the forest near the base... I don't understand why we don't move, or place a Genjutsu around it so people get lost. I don't understand most of Pein's reasoning's but he is the leader of the Akatsuki.

Konan and I laughed as we talked for a while. Of course, fun times didn't last as the Pink haired girl came into the dining area and after grabbing her something to eat she sat down next to Konan.

"Morning Sakuya," Konan greeted her with no emotion in her voice.

"Good morning Konan-senpai~"

"Senpai?"

"I'm the one training her," Konan answered simply.

"Aww Konan how come you don't train me?" I whined.

She laughed at me, "Well Mika-chan I can train you if you'd like?"

"Hell yeah!"

"But as long as it doesn't interfere with Sakuya's training, she is the main priority."

I sighed, "Fine."

"See Konan doesn't have time for babies like you," The pink haired girl, who I now realized her name is Sakuya, said mater of factly.

I glared at her and stood up quickly taking the rest of my omelet with me.

"It was nice catching up with you Konan, but I'm afraid of losing my brain cells if I'm around this girl."

"Seriously I have a name!"

"And I don't care!"

"You're so infuriating!" She stood up, slamming her hands on the table.

"Look who's talking?! You're the one who started this! I was leaving until you stared whining because I don't care to know your name!"

"Girls. Please. Calm down," Konan asked nicely.

I closed my eyes and ignored everything else that girl had to say. I walked down the hall and saw a pale looking Sasori on the ground. I dropped my food and ran over to him.

"Sasori are you okay?"

"M-Mika?"

"I'm here, are you hurt?" Sasori was paler than usual and his chakra level was low.

"Can... you take... me to my room?" His voice was barely above a whisper, but I nodded and headed in the direction he told me. When we got to his room, I placed him on his bed and pulled the blanket over him.

"Sasori what happened to you?" I asked quietly.

"S-Sakuya asked... me for help... with training... forgive me... Mika, but I'm... really tired."