5 - Lighthouse

I smiled widely as I was cuddled in the arms of my lover, Pein, I couldn't be more happy in this moment, I never want to leave this position. Pein has been sleeping for a long time, but I didn't mind because he seemed so peaceful. He wasn't the leader of the Akatsuki or an S-rank criminal, he was a human being, and I couldn't ask for more. It was a long day, even longer than planned, because Pein wanted to get the film developed as soon as possible. He framed the picture of me and put it on his desk as soon as we got back to the base. It was really embarrassing, but Pein was deeply in love with the picture. Also apparently, Pein had bribed someone to take a picture of us when we kissed. It was a really pretty picture because the fireflies surrounded us and it seemed like something that would be heavily photo shopped, but it wasn't. I decided to frame that one and put it on the nightstand next to Pein's bed. I sighed as I wanted to look at the picture, but Pein's grip wouldn't allow me to move. I sighed it was probably extremely early in the morning and I still hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. Everything kept playing over and over in my head, I didn't want yesterday to end, but it seems it already has. There was a knock at the door, and I wiggled out of Pein's death grip. I walked to the door, sliding through it and closing it behind me. I looked up to be met with Zu-Zu's lovely face.

"What can I do for you so early in the morning Kakuzu?"

"The prisoner that we captured needs to be dealt with and Leader-sama still hasn't done anything about him."

"Has he been interrogated?"

"No, Leader-sama ordered us not to do anything until he gave us orders, but at this rate if we don't do anything then he will starve to death, and we will receive no information if that happens."

"We can't possibly let that happen. I'll interrogate him, let Pein sleep. He hasn't slept like that in such a long time."

"Understood."

"Give me a second to get changed and I'll meet you in the catacombs."

"Alright."

Kakuzu walked away and I went back inside the room. Pein was still asleep and I walked into the bathroom after grabbing some clothes, and started to shower. Once I was done, I walked to the catacombs of the base and saw Kakuzu standing in front of the entrance.

"I still don't understand why these are necessary."

"Leader said it's because if someone happened to escape it would be extremely complicated for them."

"I suppose," I responded and started to follow Kakuzu into the catacombs, damn I might get lost in here!

 I was soon  brought to a cell where there was a teal haired, thin male chained to the wall.

"Have you finally come to interrogate me?" He asked without looking at us. I raised my eyebrow, this guy seemed all too familiar and it made my head hurt. The room started to spin and I felt as though I was going to vomit. What is this feeling? I clutched my head and slid on to the floor. I heard the chains rustle around, and I looked  up at the prisoner, his pale purple eyes pleading for something that I couldn't understand. Who is he? Why do I know him? Why does my head hurt when I try to remember who this guy is?

"M-Mika? Is that you?"

"How do you know me?!"

"Mika it's me! Kallin! You're older brother!"

"Older brother?"

"How could you not remember me? You've only been gone from the Leaf for three years! How could you forget you're only blood?!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME! IF I HAD A BROTHER I WOULD KNOW!"

His presence did seem comforting as an older brother's would, but I don't understand why? If I had an older brother I would know! I would remember his face. My head started to hurt again as I tried to remember.