We Can Make It

Vanessa's P.O.V.

They say that a relationship is between you and the person you're with. Well what if you guys kept your relationship a secret in order to keep the relationship safe. That's what happens when a young girl from the quiet state of Minnesota fell in love with pop-star, Austin Mahone.

It's been 9 months since Austin and I first began to date. However no one really knows about our relationship, except for our family and close friends. We decided it would be best if we didn't have the world wanting to know about our business. I'm not good with sharing my personal life and I prefer it that way. I love Austin for who he is, not for his fame or money. Although I have to admit having a secret relationship with Austin has not been easy. I'm constantly having to hide or disguise myself whenever I go see him, otherwise it's the other way around.

So today it was my turn to go to Austin's hotel without being noticed. I quickly took a shower, got dressed in white denim shorts' and a light blue shirt with a jean vest over it. After I was ready I headed downstairs to have breakfast with my family.

I lived with my mom and my stepdad. When I was two my biological parents split up. But before they went their separate ways they had two kids, my younger brother Jonathan who is fifteen and me. Both our parents now are remarried and happy. My dad had two more kids after Jonathan and I. While my mom ended up having three more kids after Jonathan and I. I'm a very close person to my mom side of the family more. I seem to spend more time with my mom and stepdad, than with my biological dad. I love my dad, but I don't really see him as often. We grew up with our step dad who we now call dad too, because he's been with us for as long as I can remember.

In my family there are seven members. We have my mom and dad. Then there Jonathan and I. After Jonathan is my little sister Lipzzy who is twelve. After Lipzzy is my little brother junior who is eight. Then the smallest member in our family is Brandon, who just turned four.

"Buenos dias everyone." I greeted my family as I took a seat on the table.

Everyone was already sitting on the table and ready to eat. My mom had just finished setting the toast on the table. Just like any other breakfast, we ate and talked about random things. We are a very talkative family and we like to share things with our family.

After we were all done eating, my mom said that it was my turn to wash dishes. Just like any other 17-year-old girl I complained. However it didn't change my mom's decision on dish duty. I wished dishes as I was told and right and I was done, my phone rang.

"Hello." I greeted through the phone when I clicked the answer button.

"Hey baby! I'm almost at your place, so I'll be there in like 10 minutes." Austin said through the phone.

"Okay, but I think I'll meet you at my aunt's house instead. I have to go drop off a milk carton my mom is giving to her. Plus, I wanted to visit her for a little bit." I said

"Okay, I'll meet you there then." Austin said.

I made my way towards my mom's room to tell her I was going to my aunt's. I knocked on the door before I peeked my head through the door. I told her that I was heading off to my aunt's. She gave me the thumbs up because she was talking on the phone. I quickly grabbed my phone and keys then I made my way to my aunt's.

My aunt only lives four houses down from across the street from mine's. She lived in the apartments across the street. I could easily get to her house by walking.

As I'm walking to her building, I see Austin's red rover pulling up. He parks his car to the side of the road. As he gets out of the car, I see him typing up something on his phone. Then he puts his phone in his back pocket, beginning to make his way up to the front entrance of the building. And seconds later I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I smiled at him, knowing it was probably him letting me know he had arrived.