Dance all night

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Grey it's left foot over right, if you do it opposite every single camera will catch your mistake. Okay everyone! From the top!"

Our choreographer barks out another healthy dose of criticism before the song starts again, Pushing us to run through the routine once more.
Hah.
That's what he said last time.

Aye aye aye

Dancing King!

"Grey! What was that?! Get over here!"

The music abruptly stops half way through and Grey trudges up to our choreographer, obviously still preoccupied by that weird phone call.

"So what do you think this is? Some game? This choreography has to be learned in the next three days, then we have to integrate yet another person into the band and teach him the dance moves. So why do you keep messing up? Do you not value your job here?"

"Yes sir, I value my job I'm just not used to having choreography drilled into my brain day and night. Sorry I messed up, it won't happen again."

Grey actually bows before returning to his starting place next to me. I see a flash of red in his eyes and feel my heartbeat race. What if he turns into a wolf and attacks us? Wait, is it the full moon? Oh god...

"Are you O.K.?"

I whisper to Grey and he nods, giving me a quick smile.

"Its all good."

He whispers back before the music starts again, it's almost midnight and we're still slogging through this song, and Monster, and about ten other choreographies that Grey needs to be integrated into.

"Get back up here!"

Mr. Chin yells and Grey walks up, the constant interruptions seem to be getting on his nerves. We're all expecting another brief yelling spree, but instead he slaps Grey across the face, a red handprint appearing instantly.

"I know your secret little girl, it was stupid of S.M. to think you could keep up with men, I'll be informing him tomorrow that you aren't cut out for the job."

Grey clenches his fists so tightly they turn white, none of us dare to make a sound. Chin smiles arrogantly, probably expecting Grey to burst into tears.

"Call whoever you want."

He finally replies, walking to the back of the room and placing a finger on the play button of the speaker; a smirk appearing on his face briefly.

"Just stop yapping about it, and do your job little man."

~~~~~~~~~

Aish! We spend another hour on the choreography before Chin leaves, once again threatening to call S.M. Grey looks like he's about to collapse, Chin's always been cruel but none of us have seen him go that far. Only once the door is closed and we're sure Chin's gone does Grey collapse onto the floor, his eyes fluttering closed. I drop down beside him, worried he's about to turn werewolf.

"If you feel like you're about to shift, I'll clear the room."

Grey chuckles weakly while flapping me away with his hand.

"No Sehun...just tired s'all...I think that phone call drained all my energy."

"You mean Chin's grueling choreo right?"

Grey stays silent, he always take a moment before answering.

"The choreography was nothing, not compared to, other, things I've had to learn. I don't appreciate the sexist treatment, but who knows? Maybe I'm just a weak girl after all, but I'll never let anyone prove it true."

And Grey pulls himself off the ground, even I can tell his knees are about to buckle.

"From the top, you all know we need more practice. Let's go!"

He yells, clapping his hands while walking over to the speakers. We're all dumbfounded at his crazy perseverance, why does he want this so much? I mean, we all want it, but-

"Sehun! Time is money let's go!"

I've never admired or hated Grey so much.

(Damn Grey you fiiiiiiiiiine I'm so proud. And Sehun thinks she's a werewolf...huh. Anyways, it's summer here and I'm applying for a job as a respit worker, anyone have any other interesting job ideas hmu. I've also opened a cover shop on the side, and I was thinking of putting up a special side story for this in Read My Mind later on? Hehe find out soon...R.){update author nim still hasn't done that because they have a procrastination problem ayeeeeeeeeeee}

And we
Read
And we
Vote
And we
Comment
And we
Follow
And
I love you guys!

~R.