Props

ITS A BONUS CHAPTER ITS A BONUS CHAPTER ITS A BONUS CHAPTER ITS A BONUS CHAPTER OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH *breaths* MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

FAM DIS SHIT GUD LIKE GET READY

(It's just really long don't get too excited)

Idk why the hell I'm posting this now I should take it down and use it when I don't have an update ready but mahhhhhhhh so this doesn't match with any time line here it's just a thing I wrote and y'all and read it and I might weave it in later

"Kai I can't!"

I say exasperated and exhausted.  Throwing the cane onto the ground I grab a water and chug it back. 

"Grey-"

"No!  No offense but I'm not going to go up on stage and grind on a fucking cane!  I'm not doing it!  I'm not!"

"Why not!  It's great!"

"It's not great for me!"

I shout back, arms folded over my chest.  I do not feel comfortable in any way doing something this sexual and raw in front of hundreds of thousands of people. 

"Let's just get back to the choreo."

I mutter, picking up the cane off the floor and doing a very unsensualized run through of the moves.  Especially after our award for dance the pressure is on to keep the trophy and it seems the routines are endless.  Kai keeps trying to get me to use my body, his hands guiding my hips and I'm constantly shoving him away.   To get me to actually use the cane as a prop instead of holding it like a dirty rag is his biggest challenge, and I continue to protest right down to the songs existence.  What the hell does artificial love have to do with grinding, on a cane.  Eventually I break, letting a few insecurities spill out of my mouth. 

"Kai I'm sure you've noticed that I sleep around and rarely can hold a relationship, and that means I've gotten called a slut and worse many many times, literally last night! If I go on stage and, do this kind of stuff, how am I not proving everyone right?"

Kai turns down the music, handing me a towel to wipe my face with.  I already regret my words, knowing Kai doesn't want to have to deal with my problems, heck I don't want to have to deal with my problems. 

"First off Grey you of all people are not a slut.  You work harder than anyone I've met in this industry, and you're still working at night clubs as a girl right?  That's two jobs if you want to call being an idol only one.  Sure you aren't conservative but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with how you're living your life.  If it helps any remember you're a guy going up there, and I, kind of admire your one night stands?"

"What?"

I say, because why the heck does Kai 'admire'  my one shots?  I don't even admire my one night stands I'm just really good at them. 

"Well like, it's impressive how little you seem to care about it, like, I couldn't do that?  I can't even stay with a girlfriend when I have one."

He stammers.

"You're a sex machine Kai I'm sure you could!"

Much unlike the hot guy that the cameras capture, Kai is much less of a player in real life as he stands in front of me, fiddling with the prop I so detest. While walking past I whack the backs of his legs with my cane, throwing him a half smirk as I grab my ringing phone.