~2~

"What's with all the yelling?" I asked, rubbing my eye as I walked out of my cabin.

"Max and Neil were taken by the Wood scouts again!"Nikki yelled. "We have to get him back!"

"I've got this, everyone just go back to their activities, okay?" I spoke calmly.

They all nodded, and turned back... except Nikki. "I want to help!"

"Nikki, I can't let you do that... you need to stay here and help protect the other campers, okay?"

She huffed but nodded, and walked back to the other campers. "So, what's your plan?" Gwen asked.

"Talk about this, counselor on counselor..." I said, cracking my knuckles.

"Holly crap that is the most menacing I've ever seen you..." she muttered.

"Hey guy- OH MY GOD." David shrieked. "A demon took over your body! It's okay! A camp song can fix it!"

"David the wood scouts took Max and Neil." Gwen sighed.

"Not again..." he groaned. "I had so much planned!"

"Which is why I'm going. Alone." I spoke, turning towards the boats.

"But-" David began.

"She's fine." Gwen said.

I got onto a boat, and began going across the lake. I'm so sick of them taking out campers, like... god they're not here to be subjected to this...

Once crossing the fog, it wasn't that hard to find the search lights. My eyes narrowed as I approached the entrance of the camp. They were about to speak, but I glared at them and they began crying.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

I smirked and placed my hands behind my back, walking right into the center of this hell hole. The people who ran this place walked out with smirks on their faces, until they saw me.

"Where are my kids." I growled.

"I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about girly..." The man spoke, placing his finger under my chin.

I grabbed his hand, spun him around, and held his arm behind his back. "I will ask one more time. Where. Are. My. Kids."

"O-On the rope course!" The man cried. "Please j-just let my arm go!"

I grinned and threw him to the ground, walking over to said rope course. Neil was on the ground crying, as Max was backed into a corner. I whistled, gaining everyone's attention.

"I'm here for these two-"

"No girls allowed!" A kid yelled, rushing at me with a sword.

"Bro, why the fuck would somebody give kids swords?!" I sighed.

A group of them came at me, but I dodged all of them easily. They all ended up on the ground, and I walked over to the ones threatening Max. He looked at me thankfully for a moment, but rolled his eyes.

"Of course it's you." He sighed.

"I can't let you-"

I glared at the kid, and he fell to the fetal position sobbing. Max's eyes widened as I picked him up, slinging him over my shoulder. I walked over to Neil, picking him up with ease, and placing him on my other shoulder.

"Ma'am. I cannot let you take our campers." A man spoke in front of me.

I rolled my neck.

"Oooh shit..." Max muttered.

"I'm sorry?" I said. "Could you repeat that?"

"I-I said-"

"Look here." I said, walking inches from touching him. "If your camp takes any more of my camps kids? You will be begging on your knees for mercy, which I will never give you. So stay the duck away from our camp. Okay?"

His eyes widened and he nodded. The rest of the walk out of camp was uneventful, in fact, the kids were lined up bowing to me.

"What the fuck?" Max said quietly. "How did you fucking do that?!"

"Don't mess with my campers." I shrugged, walking to my boat.

I placed Max down first, and got in the boat comforting Neil. Max stared at me amazed, and I couldn't help but smile.

Don't mess with my campers.

Ever.

"Oh thank God!" David said, rushing to the two kids.

"Don't touch me." Max hissed.

David still pet Max's fluffy hair, causing Max to glare at David. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, walking back to my cabin. But before I could close the door, Max grabbed my shirt.

"Who are you?" He asked accusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"The person I've known could never have done what you just did. So who are you really, (Y/N)?"

"A person who cares about every last one of these campers Max." I said simply.

"You got the entire boot camp to bow at your feet." He said, crossing his arms. "Don't bullshit me, (Y/N). You're not who you say you are, are you?"

"I am who I am, Max." I sighed.

His eyes narrowed, but he still turned around and walked back to the camp activity.

What a strange way of saying thanks...