~15~

IRL it's been a pretty unproductive day. The only thing I actually accomplished was school shopping, watching up to Season Two episode 15 of Lucifer...

So here's a free chapter.

Only 20 billion dollars in taxes.

America.

Davids POV

"Goood morning-"

I stopped and looked at her, my mouth agape. She was wearing a beautiful gray sweatshirt that set off her wonderful (E/C) eyes. Her smile matching her rosey red cheeks, her (length) legs being set perfectly with her skinny jeans.

She looked perfect.

"Do you think I look okay?" She asked.

"Of course..." I spoke. "You always look amazing."

"Thanks." She smiled brightly, turning into a worried gaze. "Shoot! I'm going to be late!"

"Have fun!" I yelled as she ran off, trying not to be as hurt as I was.

"Pathetic." Max grunted. "Do I need to give the same speech I gave Harrison or are you going to be all romantic-"

"DID I HERE ROMANCE?!" Preston yelled, scooting into the cabin. "WHERE."

"David has a crush on-"

"Shush!" I said, covering Max's mouth. "I do not have a crush on her, thank you very much- DID YOU JUST LICK ME?!"

"Don't cover my mouth asshole..." Max growled. "Anyway, e has a major crush on (Y/N)."

"OH MY GOD YES." Preston squealed. "OH I CAN SEE IT NOW! DAVID RUSHING IN TO STOP HER DATE WITH... the government guy...? AND THEN THE FUCK HIS NAME GUY GETS ALL TERRITORIAL AND A HUGE FIGHT BREAKS OUT!"

"Actually, im sorry to ruin your... amazing imagination, but if she had fun on a date without me, then so be it. Who am I to get in the way of true love?"

"You're an idiot." Max sighed, face palming.

"NO. YOU NEED TO WIN HER BACK." Preston shouted. "SHOW HER HOW MUCH SHE MEANS TO YOU. KILL THAT GOVERNMENT FUCK HEAD!"

"One, language, two, no. Now go enjoy your day off-"

"I heard shouting. IS THERE A FIGHT GOING ON?!" Nikki squealed.

"No-"

"Fight?!" Gwen squeaked as well.

"Guys-"

"David has a crush on (Y/N)." Max said nonchalantly.

Everyone stood stunned, soon smiling like idiots. "YES!!!" They squeaked.

I began blushing furiously, walking past all of them insanely flustered. Yes, I do have a crush on her, but she doesn't like me back. I walked to my cabin, licking the door behind me, and pulling out the guitar she bought me.

This guitar was really expensive, and yet she got it for me... she bought me this guitar. She didn't have to, but what are friends for... right? Just friends...

A quick nap later, and somebody was tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see the beautiful lady I never had a chance with.

"Why'd you lock the door? It's very difficult to climb through windows you know..." she said jokingly.

"Just wanted time alone I guess..."

"David you never want time alone, what's wrong?" She asked, sitting on my bed.

"(Y/N) SPACE KID IS DROWNING AGAIN!" Nerris yelled.

She inhaled and put a finger up, rushing out of the door. I followed quickly behind her, nearly bumping into her as she froze. She muttered something, as her breathing became uneven. I walked around her, seeing a large paper heart that said "(Y/N) will you be my Girlfrriend?"

She turned to me with a chuckle, asking me if I did this. I shook my head sadly, and turned to walk back into my cabin. In one second my wrist was grabbed, and I was quickly pulled into (Y/N)'S kiss.

"WAIT. FUCKING WAIT." Max hissed. "Does that mean you're going to be like my fucking dad?!"

"Yeah." (Y/N) smiled. "I mean, if you would like that David-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Max yelled, climbing up my body. "FUCK IFF DAVID. NO. NO."

(Y/N) picked him up by his hood, and placed him down gently. He shot me a death glare as she wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly. A smile appeared on my face, and I hugged her, tears flowing out of my eyes.

"ROMANCE ACHIEVED." Preston yelled.

"AT LEAST YOU DONT HAVE TO FUCKING LIVE WITH THEM AFTER THIS SHIT HOLE SUMMER ENDS." Max hissed.

(Y/N) broke apart with a large smile, and deep blush. I hadnt anticipated Max to kick the back of my knee, causing me to fall to my knees. He grabbed my collar and glared into my eyes.

"You ever fucking hurt her, I will put you through so much worse hell than this summer David. That's a mother fucking promise." He growled, shoving me back.

"Max!" (Y/N) sighed. "As much as I appreciate you protecting me, I don't need it kiddo."

He put two fingers to his eyes, pointed them to me, back to him, and back to me until he backed off into the bushes. I chuckled slightly, as did (Y/N).

And let me tell you.

It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

Preston: FUCK YES. THE ROMANCE OH MY GOD YES. NOW WE NEED TRAGEDY AND-

The fan girls: Either crying or dying or both.

Me: Sipping a Coca-Cola can with sunglasses siting next to Max.