~20~

"Good morning." David muttered.

"Morning David." I smiled, leaning my head on his chest.

"Good morning my love." Another voice said, causing me to sit up in shock.

I looked at my hands, they were see through. I gasped and stood up, looking into a pair of sinister, glowing blue eyes. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"Give me my body back!" I yelled.

"Family of seven... never thought I'd even have a girlfriend, let alone kids." David said jokingly.

"Yeah, it's amazing how life changes, huh?" Jasper smirked.

"Yeah..." he sighed happily. "I should go wake everybody."

"I'll get ready." Jasper smiled as David walked out. "You took Davey from me. So I'll take your life from you."

"Jasper you can't do this!" I cried. "Please!"

He smirked. "Have fun being stuck at this camp for all eternity."

"Jasper!" I yelled as he walked out.

I ran out the door, shivering as I went through the wall. I began running to the mess hall, jumping through the wall. Jasper was surrounded by my new family, But Max eyed him suspiciously until his eyes met mine.

"Max!" I yelled.

He looked at me and then at Jasper, and looked back at me. "(Y/N)?"

"Max, Jasper took over my body and is trying to take everything from me... I don't know how much longer I have to get into my body before he becomes me-"

Jasper snapped his hands, and I was thrown across the room. Max ran over to me, ignoring the worried stares from everyone.

"That's not (Y/N)!" Max yelled.

"Max... of course it's me." Jasper shook my head.

"Jasper give her back!"

"Max, what's wrong?" David asked, standing next to Jasper.

"That's Jasper, (Y/N) is right here!"

"They won't believe you Max." I shook my head. "I'm as good as gone."

"You can't give up yet!" He yelled, going to slap my Ghost face, only for his hand to go right through me.

"Max-"

"I can't loose you to that fucking Ghost douche!" He cried. "Jasper please!"

"Jasper's not here Max." David shook his head.

"David please! You have to believe me!"

"How could Jasper have done anything to her?" Nikki asked.

"It's not scientifically possible for him to have harmed her." Neil shook his head.

"I'm sorry kiddo." I shook my head. "There's no point-"

"Max, you should go back to bed..." Gwen said softly. "Maybe you're so tired-"

"I'm not hallucinating!" He cried. "Please! Somebody has to see her too!"

"Max, there's nothing there." Dolf shook his head.

"She's right there!" He yelled. "How am I the only one that can see her?!"

"Look Michael-"

"Michael?" David asked.

"I-I mean Max-"

"Where was our first kiss?!" David asked. "How many kids did we just adopt?!"

"I-Uh I-"