~7~

"Holly shit..." she muttered, walking into the camp.

"I told you..." Gwen sighed.

Everybody was staring off into space, Max was nowhere to be found, and David was shaking like crazy as he tried to play a depressing game of cards with Nurf.

"Hey guys!" (Y/N) yelled with a smile.

They all turned their heads towards her, but out of nowhere she was knocked on the ground. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)!" Max cried.

He had his arms tightly wrapped in her mid stomach, and his face buried in between her breasts and stomach. Needless to say, it took her breath away in two ways.

"K-Kiddo this isn't your fault..." she coughed out.

"I should have gotten her away... I should have stopped her sooner... I should have taken the hit..." he cried.

"Max, you're just a kid..." she sighed, finally catching her breath. "Besides I'm fine now, aren't I?"

"B-But-"

"Max it's okay kiddo, I'm okay." She smiled, sitting up. "I'm not angry at anybody..."

Max stood up and nodded, wiping his tears away and looking at the other campers. "The fuck you looking at?!"

"David?" She asked, yet he kept his head down. "David what's wrong?"

"I-I thought... I thought you would want to see her..." he said sadly. "I-I had n-no clue..."

"David it's okay, I didnt tell anyone but Max. I can't be mad at something you didn't know, can I?"

"I'm the reason you were hurt... in the reason why Max wouldn't speak... I'm the reason why all of these campers are depressed... and I can't fix it."

"No, you can't, and that's okay." She said, walking over to him. "Nobody's asking you to fix it David, were asking you to help yourself. Where's the happy go lucky David we all know?"

He snapped out of it, and pointed his finger in the air. "You're right! This camp is failing as is, somebody other than you needs to care too! Now who's going to do that if it isn't me?!"

"Whoop!" She cheered.

"I've gatta be the best this camp has ever seen!" He yelled. "And by golly I will do that!"

"Yes!" She clapped. "Perfect David perfect!"

"And I'll join a mafia if I had to-"

"Okay let's tone that energy down a little bit..."

"Yeah seriosuly David... a fucking mob? The fuck is wrong with you?!" Max yelled, crossing his arms.

"I was just thinking I needed to protect this camp like (Y/N)..." he muttered.

"And you can, just... not like that..." she smiled. "Okay guys, operation help all the campers is a go!"

Max glared at her. "What?" She asked.

"Were not in some fucking spy movie (Y/N)." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." She shrugged, a smile curling her lips. "LES GO!"

"Campers!" She yelled, jumping onto one of the tables. "Sing along with me!"

David handed her the guitar, and she began strumming the tune to their camp song. David began singing it, Max was mumbling it, Gwen joined in, and soon the rest of the campers sang it too. She smiled as she saw everyone's happy faces, and Max had a small smile on his face, hoping nobody noticed.

"So, how is everyone?" She asked.

Even though they still had smiles, it was evident that the camp song wasn't enough. She cursed under her breath, trying to figure something out. Before she could think, a car door angrily slammed.

"How could you do that to your own fucking mother?" Her father yelled.

Her eyes narrowed, and the guitar hit the table in an instant. She took a running start, jumped from the table, and nailed her fist into her fathers cheek. She landed on her hands and knees towards the right of him, and he fell to the ground clutching his cheek.

He spit out two teeth, and went to attack her, but the punch bowl shattered as it connected with his temple. She looked over to see a very pissed off David, and she smiled. She stood up, and brushed he small pieces of dirt and gravel out of her skin.

She ran over to David, and hugged him. "Thank you."

He wrapped his arms around her. "No, thank you for being here, (Y/N)."

"You mother-" her father began to roar, only for the bottom of an axe to knock him out.

"No outsiders allowed." He muttered.

"What the fuck?!" Max yelled. "Where the fuck did you come from QM?!"

"*incoherent mumbling*"

Max rolled his eyes, and walked away. David stood next to her father as the ambulance came to pick him up, except it hit him as it backed up. Everyone in the camp laughed, and (Y/N) smiled, tears coming out of her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Nikki asked.

"I-I missed you guys so fucking much." She cried, wiping the onslaught of tears away.

Nikki hugged her, and Preston squealed with happiness.

"AND SCENE!" He squeaked.

"This isn't a fucking play dipshit!" Max yelled at him.

Preston was too busy crying at how good of a 'play' it was to care.

Yup.

Perfect.