Chapter 49

MARIA'S POV

"So... tell us about this fight you got into." Connor said once we got home from school and track, now.

"Well, some girl was calling Toby a manwhore. So I went and confronted her. Jenna and Kris were behind me. And she asked if umm..... if Toby has.. uhm.. opened his legs for any of us. I said that if one more mean thing about Toby came out of her mouth that she was gonna get it. She came up in my face and called Toby a slut. I slapped her then she punched  me. I fell back into Toby's arm. Then the girl's three friends and Jenna and Kris started fighting. But when I saw Jenna and Kris hurt, I punched all four girls in the face and asked what their problem with us was. They didn't reply and walked away. Then we got called down to the principal's office." I explained.

The boys smiled then came over and hugged us. "That's our princesses!" they gushed.

"What?" the girls and I asked, confused.

All of the boys (they were all at my house) noticed our perplexity.

Then Riley said, "Anyone who has the guts to stand up for our Toby and get punched and kicked and slapped is someone honored and respected."

We smiled and hugged the boys.

"Love you, Tobes." I whispered in Toby's ear.

"Love you too, Smiley." he whispered back.

"Time to get teams for prank day tomorrow!" Remy shouted.

"I wanna be with Tobius!" I yelled, jumping on Toby's back.

He laughed and held my legs in place as I wrapped my arms around my neck.

"Okay, lovebirds together..." Thomas whispered.

"What was that, sweetie?" I asked Tommy.

"Nothing, Smiley." he said, smiling. Then he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Toby. I saw him trying to talk to someone by mouthing his words.

I looked around the room and stopped at Connor when I saw him doing the same.

All I could make out was 'what are you waiting for'.

Then Connor noticed me looking at him. Toby noticed and looked up at me. I gave him a look and he shook his head.

I arched my brow at Connor but he smiled and walked away.

"Okay, so what are the teams?" I asked.

"Well, there's 11 of us, so the team with less people will get to go on a base for 1 minute totaled per person." Tommy said.

We nodded.

"Now for the team captains." B said and went on the computer. We found this website ((((A/N: NOT A REAL WEBSITE JUST MAKING IT UP)))) where the computer picks a random name for you.

"Okay, We'll make Maria and Toby team captains for one team, so they'll have less players. Team captain for the other team is..... Jeremy." B announced.

Now everyone flipped a coin, except for Remy, Toby, and I, obviously, to see what side they went on. Heads was our team, tails was Remy's.

* Riley- tails

*Connor- heads

*Brai - tails

*Hayes- tails

*Cam- heads

*Jenna- heads

*Kris- tails

*Thomas- tails

So, on our team was Toby, Jenna, Cam, Connor, and I. On the other team was Kris, Riley, Brai, Thomas, Hayes, and Remy. We wore blue, and the other team wore red.