Chapter 6

Marco p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night, I was still wearing my dress, Tom was snoring a little bit I giggled for a little bit, I feel bad for Tom something was bothering him I can tell.

I heard something vibrating I moved the covers it was Tom phone, should I check it I didn't want to go in his business but I got to make sure. I unlocked his phone it was Brian his social worker texting him I went to his message, if you was me you do the same thing.

Brian: Tom where are you?

Brian: Tom answer me

For a second I was worried, I don't have to be right, I went further in his phone.

Brian: is the plan set?

Tom: I have everything ready

Brian: Tom are you sure you want to do this?

Tom: we discussed this already!

Brian: sorry I pick out the dimension to go to

Tom: GOOD I talk to you later when I get home

Brian: okay okay good luck

Tom: I DON'T NEED LUCK!

Plan what plan? I read the date it was from the day he bring me to the beach something is wrong I should read more, suddenly I noticed a text from Star.

Star: I know your game I know what your going to do and it's not going to work

Tom: I don't know what your talking about starship

Star: that's it wait till I see you

Tom didn't reply but why? The date was when Tom hangout with his friend, nothing is happening I just need to breath "bunny" I turned off Tom phone and hide it under the covers Tom rubbed his eyes yawning "bunny you okay" "uh yeah I'm fine I just heard a notice that's all" I give him a quick kiss on the check "have you see my phone?" I started to panicked I need to think now.

"Marco are you sure you okay" "sorry check between the covers" Tom check the covers and find it "oh shoot Brian is texting me" he got up and put his shoes on "sorry bunny" I got up "it's okay I texted you" he nodded we kiss for a little bit before Tom can leave I grabbed his arm "wait Tom can I talk to you its something serious" he nodded we sat at the edge of the bed "so what's up" "you will tell me anything right" "yeah" "sorry it's stupid nevermind" "you sure" "yeah I'm fine" he nodded and kiss my forehead I watched him leave I
reach for my phone to text Jana.

Marco: Jana u awoke?

Jana: yeah hurry up I'm watching something

Marco: okay I think Tom is not telling me something

Jana: mention of Tom do you get weird out the way he blinked that 3 eye?

Marco: yeah a little bit, hey don't change the topic I need your help!

Jana: okay okay what's up

Marco: Tom is not telling me something

Jana: have you talked to him about it?

Marco: kinda I was scared

Jana: wait how do you even know he's not telling you something?

Marco: I went to his phone

Jana: -_- bruh

Marco: come on anyway I find something about a 'plan'

Jana: before or after you guys start dating?

Marco: in the middle I guess and I find another one with Star

Jana: what did that say?

Marco: 'I know your game' something like that what should I do?

Jana: tommorow I come over to help

Marco: thanks Jana

Jana: your welcome Diaz

I turn off my phone and start going back to sleep I hoped that I'm wrong.

Tom p.o.v

I went back to the underworld good thing my parents are asleep I went to my room notices that Brian is at the middle "sorry" I layed down on my bed "so you tell him" I layed back up putting my pillow on my face "let me guess you didn't" I shack my head I layed back down "I just can't he won't forgive me I just know it" Brain sat the edge of my bed "he won't if you wont tell him now" I nodded a light bulb appear "I be right back" I got up from my bed ready to leave "where you going?"I didn't respond I have a friend to visit.

"Bill" I knock on Bills door luck Dipper saw me he opened the door "you have any idea what time is it" "your a dream demon so you don't sleep" I entered his room it was cleaned actually I sat on his bed "I need advice" "for what" "love" he looked at me shock usually I'm getting him advice he mouth turn into a big smile "I'm good at that" he grabbed a chair to sit down "spill" "how do you tell someone that you used them to get their ex girlfriend back".

At first he didn't reply "Tom
I'm going to be real" I nodded nervously "you are screw" I couldn't even respond how do you respond by that "thanks" "your welcome" I layed back down he got up "I'm joking kinda" he sit back down "listen Tom you just have to hope for the best" I got up from the bed "maybe you are right" he got up rubbing back of his neck "how many times I mess up I just hope they will forgive me" I nodded waved my hand goodbye.

I went back home Brian wasn't there when I got there, I went to room I layed back on my bed taking off my clothes and put on pajama pants I decided to text Marco hoping he's awoke.

Tom: hey bunny

Marco: hey I missed you :(

Tom: bunny it wasn't even a hour

Marco: well it feels like it

Tom: lol

Marco: Tom?

Tom: yeah?

Marco: you can tell me anything you know that right?

Tom: yeah I know I'm fine I promise

Marco: you sure?

Tom: couldn't be better

Marco: good come by tomorrow?

Tom: you bet

Marco: alright I'm tired

Tom: night

Marco: night :b

I turned off my phone grabbing my pillow imganing it was Marco "please forgive me" I whisper feeling a tear drop coming down I cried myself to sleep thinking about tomorrow will be a new day I hope.