Sneak peek of the second book

Marco p.o.v

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOR-" before I finished there was a bluebird's petals on the ground, it's me and Tom anniversary we been together for a year, it's kinda funny that's not how last Tom's and Star relationship last.

He was in the middle, I walked up to him "I know what you are thinking" "you don't want to know what I'm thinking" I snapped at him "I didn't forget honestly" he said going on one knee kissing my hand "prove it" I said crossing my arms.

"It's november 10" he was actually right that's when we have your first date I jumped at him hugging him tightly and kissing his check "you remember" "of course I will" I pulled away from the hug still smiling "and guess what, I got you" "what, tell me" I start shacking him "bunny stopped" he said I stopped he went to his pocket but something falled.

I picked it up "it's this condom?" "Yeah, for today" he said taking it from me, he pulled out a ring sapphire he put it in my hand "you like it?" "I love it" I said pulling him to a passionate kiss I pulled away "see I told you we need it" he said winking I rolled my eyes.

"My turn" I said pulling Tom's hand, we were downstairs in my house my gift will be what Tom always wanted, we made it to my room there was a box on my bed, I gave it to him he literally wiped it with his mouth "oh my God, no way" it was a red toy car that was really hard to find but I got it.

"Oh Marco" before I can respond he cupped my face roughly kissing me I gasped in surprise he pulled away "best anniversary ever" he said jumping in the air I giggled "wait I'm not done at" he said I was confused what did he mean.

"Put this on" he passed me my coat I did I was told and put it on he got he's coat to "come on" he grabbed my hand we ran out side of the house he kept on running.

We finally stopped we was at the park at night time I'm just looking around what was my second surprised? He pulled me down to sit on the grass front of the pound. "Tom, what's going on?" I questioned him he pointed at the pound I looked at I was shocked.

The pound show a message for me. It says 'happy anniversary Marco' I looked back at Tom he pulled me to a cuddle "I love you Tom" "I love you too" he said kissing my forehead. This is the best, and my first anniversary ever.

I hope you guys like this little snake peek of book 2