Chapter 7

Tom p.o.v

I woke up rubbing my eyes, I got dressed ready to visit Marco but there was a knock on my door, I went to open it was my mom.

"Hey mother" I hugged her she didn't hugged me back "Tom dear we need to talk" she invited herself in, I was nervous what kind of talk? I just hope it isn't that awkward talk.

She sat at my bed I followed her "Tom you know I love you right?" "Yeah" she was thinking of what to say next she rubbed back of her neck and biting her lip "I found out that your unique from other boys" I nodded knowing what she trying to say "and that's okay being unique" she put hand on my shoulder "mother just tell me."

There was awkward silence for a moment until I broke it by standing up "listen mother I know what you trying to say you don't like the fact that I'm gay do you" "no Tom I'm not saying that at all" she stands up "I'm saying if your happy being gay then I'm happy" she bring me into a hugged I hugged back it was nice having this moment with mother but with father I'm worried about "I won't tell your father" she whispered "thanks mother" I pulled her away from her when she was about to leave she stop.

"Tom dear can I ask you something?" I nodded "so you use protection?" My face started blushing "mother no we didn't" "not yet Tom" I try pushing her out of the door "matter a fact Tom let's talk about that" she grabbed my arm pulling me to the bed while she still standing.

"Mother" she ignored me "okay let's begin" I put my hands on my face trying to hide my face from blushing "If this was a girl I will put more details" I grabbed my pillow putting in my face screaming "I heard you put in the butt" "okay time to leave" I pushed her out of my room locking the door "but Tom dear I didn't tell you the second part" she said behind the door I telported to see Marco.

Marco p.o.v

I woke up late today I got dressed ready to hangout with Tom, but I heard a knock on the door I went to open it was mom.

"Hey mom" "hey sweetie can I talk to you?" I let her in my room she was sitting on my bed I crossed my legs and sit next to her "okay what's up mom?" I looked at her she was bitting her lip suddenly I realized it was going to be that talk.

"Marco you are special from other boys" I looked at her confused but I know what she meant, "what I mean sweetie you are carvite" I try holding back my chuckled but couldn't "mom I know what you mean" she let out a sigh of relief "Marco you know me and your father doesn't care if you are gay or not you know that right?" "I know mom but thanks"

I pulled her in a hug she hugged me back, she pulled away with a serious look in her face "you didn't do it right" "MOM" I put my hoodie over my face "sorry dear had to make sure" she kissed my check she stand up about to leave but stop.

"Marco can we meet him?" I didn't thought about it before Tom never them "sure mom I tell him today" she nodded closing the door behind her, I was going to grabbed my phone to text Tom but he was there taping on the glass of my window.

I sat up going to the window to open it "hey bunny" he kiss my check, I pulled him closer kissing him in the lips I pulled out my tongue he opened his mouth more so it can entered, he grabbed my hips I put my arms around his neck before it can go further I pulled away panting for air "Tom can you do me a favor?" "sure anything" I pulled him on the bed and I was standing up "can you meet my parents please".

He looked down to the floor rubbing back of his neck "bunny I'm not sure" "please" I bring out my puppies eyes he smiled getting up from the bed "sure okay" I hugged him kissing on his check "thanks" I pulled away "okay meet my at the door" Tom nodded heading out of the window, I rushed down stairs but my mom stop me "sorry honey but dad can't be here" "that's to bad" "but we still have the dinner" I nodded I rushed to open the door to revel Tom.

I grabbed Tom's arm to pull him inside. "Mom this is Tom" "hello Ms.Diaz" Tom bow down like a prince mom chuckled "I need a hug" she pulled Tom into a hug picking him up and spinning him around "mom he can't breathe" mom let go of him Tom was painting for air "you okay I'm so sorry" "it's okay Ms.Diaz" "oh okay food is ready I get Star" mom went upstairs to get Star Tom looked at me with a worry look on his face "hey it's going to be okay" I said kissing his check.

We were at the dinner table mom bring our plates we start eating I see Star glaring at Tom so was he with her I put my hand on his leg making him relax "Tom Marco have tell us a lot about you" "I hope good things" Tom joked mom laughed "Ms.Diaz this food is amazing" "thank you Tom" Star mumbled something under her breath "have something to say Star" everybody stop eating and look at Star she was going to say something but mom stopped her "hey let's get dessert".

Mom went to the kitchen to bring out cake chocolate infact she gave everyone a slice Tom really enjoyed it "so Tom what are your hobbies" Tom thought about for a second but Star mumbled something again "what you said Star" "I said your hobbies is to make people's lives horrible" Tom eye's started to grow red but try to calmed himself "that's my job, that what you did to me a long time ago" "don't play games with me the only reason why I broke up with you cause you are a heart less jerk".

There was silence Tom got up "I'm sorry Ms.Diaz but I have to go" Tom left the table I chased after him. We were outside of the house.

"hey don't listen to her" "she's right" I pulled Tom into a hug "she's doesn't know you anymore you change" I pulled away I grabbed his check to pull him into a kiss but this kiss was different it was like a rough one he let out his tongue I let him entered our tongue dance he pulled me closer I can feel our cock's were rubbing together "Tom I'm n-" "I know I'm sorry" he pulled away but I grabbed his hands "hey it's better to wait" he chuckled kissing my forehead "I have to go bunny" I nodded pulling away going back to my house.

"Sorry Mar-" "don't talk to me" I ran upstairs to my room jumping on my bed covering my face with my pillow I heard a knock on the door "star go away" "it's me sweetie" I got up from bed opening the door it was mom I let herself in she sat in my bed I followed her "Marco -" before she anything I hugged her crying on her shoulder "shhh it's okay I'm here mommy's here" I kept on crying until I fall asleep on her shoulder she layed me down kissing on my forehead "good night sweetie"

Tom p.o.v

I ran upstairs to my room slamming the door jumping on my bed I heard a knock on the door "come in" I yelled it was mother she sat at the edge of my bed "Tom what happened" "nothing mother" I wrip my tears away "come here Tom come here" I went to her hugging her "shhhh it's okay I'm here mommy's here" I cried on her shoulder she touched my hair, she put me on lap rocking me back and fourth "mommy?"

It's been a long time since I said that "Yes Tom" "would you stay with me for tonight" "of course" I fall asleep on her shoulder she laid me down putting the covers over me "good night sweetie"