Chapter 22

{This happened between chapter 20 and Chapter 21, I won't be updated in couple of days so yeah}

Marco p.o.v

It was just a normal, Sunday I was doing my homework, like who do it at a Friday?

As I was doing my homework, someone burst into my room it was Tom, I keep forgetting I gave him a key "MARCO YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED" he looked really stressed out and he was sweating a lot, "okay breath" he breath in and out, "Marco sit down" I did what I was told I sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'M PREGNANT" there was silence in the room "are you sure it's mine?" I questioned him at again it was silence in the room "how can you said that?" he said about crying "wait your serious?" "no but come on, I thought you be a good father" I looked at him wide open "calling me a bad father, look at you left me to rotten" I said with a damatic tone we soon laughed at your little game.

"But seriously, check what I got" he went to the hallway and came back with a box he sat it one the bed he opened it was a bunny "Aww" I picked it up and patting on the head "It's our child" I giggled at his comment "so what we named is?" I questioned him "well let's depends on the gender" "how we gender it?" I said we look at each other and shuggde.

"Okay, let me just" I looked at the bunny it poke my nose, I see if it was a boy and girl I heard Tom in the background hoping it is a girl I checked it was a "girl" "yes" he jumped in the air "okay what will we named her?" "let's do it in the same time" he nodded "Luna" "Judy" we look at each other with wide eyes "Judy?" he questioned "it reminds of me this movie".

"But I do like Luna" I said holding the bunny now your so called daughter "you do?" "oh course I do" I said kissing him in the check I looked at Luna she sniff "Aww" we both said "you know what that means" he said I looked at him confused "baby shopping" Tom is  not going far right?

As we made it to the mall, we had Luna with us, we made to the baby colths store "oh my god, well this be cute?" he showed me pink dress I nodded as we ring it up the cashier stop us "that's rabbit sir" "WELL YOU ARE RABBIT" Tom said "why do you need this, dress?" "I don't know, why you need to be asking questions" Tom eyes start glowing red I squeeze his arm "Tom we s-sh-" "no bunny, this cashier won't ring up the dress" after all of that we left to go to another store.

"How about that one" I pointed at the store he shacked his head "I already got it" Tom steal some couple of dress's "let's go home" I said but he stopped "we need food" "Tom are you serious, let's just buy some veggies and get out of here" his eyes start glowing this time I didn't do anything this is stupid.

He starts flowting I sighed "fine let's get it" he went back to normal "yay, first let's get a basket" we buy a basket and put Luna inside of it we went back to the baby store "really why can't we just buy some furits and vegetables" he looked at me "do you know what bunnys eat? he said "do you?" I questioned him "I don't know, but I know it's not furits" he said searching for baby food.

"Can I - oh my god it's you two" the cashier said "what's your name?" "Bea" she replied "so Bea do you know what's rabbits eat?" Tom questioned her "how the fuck I should I know?" she replied Tom was getting mad "listen y-" "we just want to know what kind of food, we think it's good for your pet" I cute Tom off she signed "followed me" she said we followed her "I don't like her" Tom whispered she went to the computer and search it up.

"Rabbit eat fresh furits" "ha I told ya" I said puching Tom's arm "hay, vegetables, and fresh water" Bea said as I turned around Tom wasn't there I looked over and saw her with a baby bottle "how much is this?" he said going to the counter "it's your lucky day to-" "I don't care, how much it cost" he cute  Bea off she sighed "a dollar" "really, it's like the dollar store" I paid her and we went to the frame market to buy what we need.

As we finally got home I was super tried, I fall on the floor Tom sighed and pull my to do couch as he was putting Luna in her cage I took off my shoes he came back and sat down with me I got close and cuddle with him he was playfully touching my hair while humming but turned to word's.

"If I could begin to be

Half of what you think of me

I could do about anything I could even learn how to love

When I see the way you act wondering when I'm coming back

I could do about anything I could even learn how to love like you

Love like you

I always thought I might be bad

Now I'm sure that's it's true

Cause I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you

Look at you go, I just adore you

I wish that I knew

What makes you think I'm so special

If I could begin to do

Something that does right by you

I would do about anything

I would even learn how to love

When I see the way you look

Shaken by how long it took I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love

Like you

Love like you

Love me like you"

As he finished I couldn't help but to blushed, I felt a tear drop it was Tom squeezing my hand tightly.

"T-Tom? he didn't replied just giggled, wriping his tear's away "did you mean those words?" I said moving from the cuddle and sitting on top of him he nodded and look at me "with my heart, I kn-" before he can finish I kissed him passionately and pulled away licking my lips he kissed me again roughly turned around to passionately.

I start standing up still kissing him, I was leading to my room, as we are in my room he pushed me on the bed crawling on top of me, he starts pulling up my shirt off he attack my neck "T-Tom" I bit my lip keeping from moaning there was a little bit of blood he stopped and lick the blood of my face.

He starts taking off his shirt and went back attacking my neck, but he did something I didn't expect it he grabbed my sweater and tie it around my hands, "TOM" I moan his name as he starts taking off my pants we heard a loud knock on the door Tom fall on the floor I pulled up my pants and went to answer it.

"Dad" "yeah Marco it's me, you need a moment?" "Yeah just give me a sec" I closed the door and put my shirt on Tom did the same thing we headed down stairs.

"Marco,Tom want to join us for a movie" Tom gave me a look like we should talk like I don't blame him "give us a moment" Tom pulled my arm and went to the end of the hallway "you told, your parents about the poem" I shake my head I didn't worried about it, even know they don't show it they stressed he nodded and gave me kiss.

I deeper the kiss, "Marco?" I pulled away "I'm coming" "one last time" we kissed again and went to mom and dad "dad I don't think, you meet Tom" "good evening Mr.Diaz" Tom pull out his hand to shack but he gave him a hug.

"Dad stopped" Tom looks like he couldn't breathe Dad let go "I'm sorry mr. Tom" Tom nodded mom pull out two bowls of popcorn.

"So what are we watching?" I said everyone shuggde I grabbed the remote "rush hour 3 it is" everybody sighed.