I am Anne Frank p1

"She has no identification, no wallet, nothing! And she wouldn't talk to the cops." The guard says to Sister Esther.

"So they dropped her on our doorstep?" Esther asks.

"When I was on the force we use to do that all the time. She's in involuntary psychiatric hold." The guard says unlocking the girls door.

"You're gonna have a lot of paper work." The guard says letting Esther into the room.

"Wait here." Esther says.

Esther walks into the room and sees a girl about the age of her late twenties standing there facing the wall.

"What's ya name?" Esther asks.

The girl doesn't says a word and just keeps looking at the wall.

"I hear you've been causing some trouble tonight. Some antiseptic remark set you off." Esther says.

"They made a joke! The business men at the bar." The girl finally says.

"They said 'don't let them Jew you down!' That's how it always starts ya know? With jokes!" The girl continues.

"There's blood on your coat there. Is it yours?" Esther asks.

"It's theirs. I broke a beer bottle, I stabbed them. They will live, but they will never forget." The girls says quickly.

"I'm not shy to how your people were treated. Did you lose someone in the war?" Esther asks.

The girl just looks over at Esther and starts to whistle a tune.

Esther just laughs a little at the sudden whistling and goes to walk out of the room.

"We start treatment first thing in the morning. Lock her up." Esther says to the guard.

**
Dr.Koop takes a syringe and some mysterious medicine and collects the liquid into the syringe.

Rachel has an infection due to Dr.Koop cutting her legs and from her untreated stitches.

She's pale white and has large white bumps starts to form all over her body from this horrible infection.

"Am I gonna die?" She asks Dr.Koop.

He paused for a moment and then starts to explain.

"Not exactly. As a matter of fact, after this, you'll probably life forever!" Dr.Koop says with the long needle in his hand.

He lowers his hand down to her eye and injects the liquid into it.

"NOOOOOOO!" Rachel screams.

**
Kirstie is in the kitchen with some other patients rolling dough into balls, when Scott comes in and interrupts her.

"I could really use a cigarette right about now." He says to Kirstie.

She reaches into her pocket and takes one or to hand to him.

She looks up at him and notices the small but noticeable scar on his neck.

"Koop?" She asks.