Ten

The cops come in very early in the morning before the sun even came up.

They start pounding on everyone's doors and tell them to get up now.

Mitch wakes up and hears all the noise going on from the cops being there.

The cops remove everyone from their rooms and tell them to stand out in the hall until they are done doing whatever it is that they are doing.

Rachel gives one of the female cops a seductive looks and then stands against the wall.

"Room search, Mr.Grassi. We find it keeps all our charges honest." Esther says to a confused Mitch.

"Food violation, Sister." One of the male cops say with a loaf of bread in his hand from Jenise's room.

"Oh. Now, Jenise. Tell me why it is we don't allow food in the rooms." Esther says walking up to Jenise.

"Rats!" Jenise's shouts.

"That's right. Now why can you get that through your head?" Esther says tapping on Jenise's head.

"Hey, Sister! I have a lot of things in my room that you would like to see." Rachel says.

"Stifle yourself, Rachel. I'll be with you in a minute." Esther says before looking into Mitch's room.

"Find anything, Frank?" Esther asks.

"Nope. Looks clean to me." Frank says.

"Check the pillow case." Esther demands.

"Uh huh! Here we are!" He says pulling something it if the pillow case and handing it to Esther.

"What so we have here?" Esther asks looking at Mitch.

Mitch looks at Esther as she unscrambles the note that was hidden in his pillow case.

Esther reads it off out loud then looks back up at Mitch.

"Who would you like to call, Mr.Grassi?" Esther asks.

Mitch just looks at her without answering.

"The American civil gays union?" Esther says as Frank laughs at what she just said.

"My editor knows I came here to write a story. And boy do I have a great scoop for him now." Mitch says looking disgustingly at Esther.

"Oh yes you know I've read your columns about baked beans and galavanting geese who lost their way home. Riveting. Too bad you didn't stay long enough to raise your talent." Esther says walking away from Mitch over to Rachel.

"I don't need those, Sister. I have an excellent memory." Mitch yells at Esther down the hallway.

"Yeah well, we'll see about that." Esther says.

**

"Ahh. Sister Esther. Always a pleasure to lay ones eyes on your sunny visit." Dr. Koop says sarcastically.

"We have a problem." Esther says.

"Our little reporter?" Dr. Koop asks.

"Yes I noticed he's been giving you fits." He continues.

"I believe that his memories are his worst enemy. They're terrorizing him." Esther says.

"So you would like to erase some of them." Dr. Koop says.

"Yes. Give him a little piece of mind." Esther says.

"Okay."

"Alright. Is electric shock therapy something you would suggest?" Esther asks.

"My. That is quite the turn around, Sister. The last time I suggested electric shock therapy, you thought of me as a barbarian." Dr.Koop says.

"Well I prayed about it. And I came to the understanding that this therapy is just another tool. In its wonderful tool chest." Esther says smiling.

**

"Get them off of me! Help me! Please let me go! No!" Mitch cries as Dr.Koop and the male nurses strap her down to the bed in Dr.Koop's laboratory.

"This woman is a kidnapper. She blackmailed my lover into committing me. Please help!" Mitch cries out as Esther stares at him.

"You're right! He is a noisy one." Dr.Koop says to Esther as he puts something in Mitch's mouth.

Dr.Koop gets all his equipment ready he looks over to Sister Esther and says, "would you like to help assist?"

Esther walks over and assists Dr.Koop during this electric shock therapy session.

"Place the rings on his temples." Dr.Koop says to Sister Esther.

She obeys and placed them on his head.

Mitch looks up at her terrified.

Dr.Koop turns on the electricity on the shock machine and proceeds to conduct his first session of electric shock therapy.

After he's done, Sister Esther takes the tongs off of his head and wakes as he shakes from all the electricity going through his body.

As she watches Mitch in this state, Esther immediately regrets her decision to put Mitch through that.

She can't believe what she has done.