Chapter 9

Short Chapter

Oliva P.O.V

I got in my car and sped to the bus stop what jeremiah usually goes to, i needed to find out why i couldnt go to his house and what he was hiding.

i went to the bus stop and saw jeremiah standing there i went round a corner so he wouldnt see me.

he stayed at the bus stop for like 20 minutes not getting on any bus, then all of a sudden he stood up and walked down a one way road, i started the car and i slowly followed behind him.

he looked really cold but he kept walking and didnt turn down any of the roads.

i couldnt possibly think were he could be going he had been walking for like an hour and there were no buildings in sight only a broken down warehouse.

i slowed down and stopped near the warehouse but at the side of it.

jeremiah walked towards the warehouse, then my phone flashed indicating i had a text. i looked and saw i had one from isaiah and one from maria.

i opened marias first,

(CONVO)

Mar: omg me and isaiah look so cute, but im getting you back for that

Me: looool whatever and you two might as well go out

Mar: do yo think so?

Me: girl i know so

Mar: ight imma text you later bae

i opened the text from isaiah next,

Issy: damn i look sexy even when im sleeping

Me: nigga please

Issy: hatin ass bitches

Me: loool shullup

Me: issy you and maria might as well just go out, i see the looks you give each other

Issy: dont worry im on that, imma make her mines before the summer trip

Me: okay but play her and ill fuck you up  :)

Issy: how you gonna be so mean then put a smiley

Issy: but dont worry i wont i made her my dp and i never do that so you know im serious

Me: boy you got issues

Issy: you NEED your beauty sleep and i dont wanna be the cause of your uglyness

Me: when i catch you its peak :)

after texting everyone back i looked up and jeremiah was gone, "shit" i said to myself he must've went when i was texting.

i got out the car and walked to the warehouse and i saw a little flap near the bottom at side and it looked big enough for me to squeeze through.

it was dark outside and the area was so isolated, i was about to bend down to go in the warehouse when i felt a presence behind me. I felt scared and i tried to scream but a hand muffled my mouth and something else covered my eyes and they pulled me away into darkness...