Chapter 23

*2 days later*

Olivia P.O.V

I had just come back from hospital with jeremiah and i was now outside my door, once i got inside my mum hugged me and jeremiah.

i asked jeremiah to bring my stuff upstairs then i called my mum, i decided to speak in portugese just incase jeremiah heard

"mae pode jeremiah por favor, fique mais" (mama can jeremiah stay over please)

"porque o amor" (why love)

"quando era jovem os seus pais morreram em um acidente de carro e ele fugiu de sua casa oster porque ele estava sendo abusada e agora vive em um armazem, ele se importa tanto comigo e eu quero ajuda-lo" ( when he was young both his parents died in a car crash and he ran away from his oster home because he was being abused and now he lives in a warehouse, he cares about me so much and i wanna help him)

"please dont say nothing though"

my mums face dropped and she looked close to tears, as soon as my mum met him she always liked him and she sees him as a son.

at that moment jeremiah came downstairs and my mum embraced him, he looked confused

"jeremiah stay here as long as you need"

jeremiah quickly realised and said "thanks ma"

"ohh yh olivia, isaiahs coming over with his mum we have something major to talk about"

i was so confused but i said "ok mama"

***

Isaiah P.O.V

Mrs Da'Silva told me to come around with my mum, ever since i showed her the picture and the bracelet shes been acting strange.

we made our way to the door and i expected my mum and mrs da'silva to embrace as they usually do but this time, mrs da'silva screwed her and let her in, my mum looked hurt and i git slightly aggitated at that.

once i got inside i dapped jeremiah and hugged olivia "wassap olly"

"hey issy you oka-"

"everyone take a seat" mrs da'silva said

"even me ma" jeremiah said

"i dont mind hunny" she replied

with that he sat down next to olivia

"okay isaiah do you have the bracelet and the picture, i asked you to bring"

i nodded and took it out my pocket and handed it to her

"olivia come here please" she said

olivia got up and mrs da'silva took off a bracelet she had and it was similar to mine, she took the bracelets and fit each half of the hearts together.

olivia gasped and i my jaw dropped

"isaiah how long have you had this" she asked me

"as long as i can remember" i replied

she started crying and she said "isaiah, the inside of your bracelet says O and olivias say I that because it represents each other names"

everyone looked confused no one knew where she was going with this.

"no ma, my mum said it stands for my dads name 'owen' "

"NO, YOU DONT GET IT YOUR MY SON"

at that moment the room went quiet and i looked over to my mum who hung her head in shame

"but how" i managed to ask

she began re-telling this story

*flashback Mrs Da'Silva P.O.V*

"Olivia and Isaiah come her now"

me and the kids had just finished getting their bracelets at the jewellery shop, since isaiah and olivia, were twins i thought it would be cute to get them matching bracelets, olivias said I inside and isaiahs said O inside, even though they were massive they would grow into it eventually.

since we finished we was gonna meet my husband/their dad at the park.

i held isaiah on one hand and olivia on the other and walked to the park, once we got there they ran up to their father and played, olivia was a daddys girl so she stuck with him near the swing, isaiah was the most hyper-active 4 year old i had ever seen, he kept running of and play further away, each time i got him he would go back.

my husband had just brought a camera that prints the pictures automatically, he asked someone to take a picture for us and they did, once the pictures were printed we gave one to olivia and isaiah, they placed them in their pockets and we allowed them to play

this time he ran off and i called his dad to get him

"Isaiah please get him" (isaiah was named after his dad)

"babe stop stressing" he kissed my forehead and went looking for him.

i went to the swings and played with olivia, about 20 minutes later my husband came back looking anxious

"hunny were is he"

"i dont know i looked everywhere for him and i cant find him" he had tears in his eyes

i went looking for him, i informed the police and everybody i could, but no one found him.

*reality/now*

"i spent everyday of my life looking for him, we decided not to tell olivia that her twin was kidnapped because she was too young to remember and we hadn't found him yet... when my husband died of cancer i nearly became depressed because no one was there to comfort me and i nearly lost all i had, but i kept strong for olivia's sake"