Chapter 11

Jeremiah P.O.V

After i called olivia my blood was boiling how could amber do that, how did she even find olivia.

After the call me isaiah and maria went to isaiahs trap house to get guns then we headed south.

***

i saw the warehouse i took the gun off safety and put on my silencer before i could shoot him isaiah beat me to it.

we stepped over him and maria squealed, we turnt around and told her to shush.

we kept walking until we saw a door at the end of a hall, we got to it and pushed it open. when i walked in my heart dropped, olivia had blood all over her body and she looked like she was in so much pain, i ran over to her and rocked her back and forth and said "olive stay with me, hold on" she looked in my eyes then closed them and didnt open them again.

After isaiah shot the two men in the room he called his clean up crew to sort out the bodies, they came and removed them and left.

when he was finished him and maria ran over to olivia and i screamed "CALL THE AMBULANCE", maria called them then we waited for them to come. I looked at olivia and tears formed in my eyes she was in a bad condition and it wasnt even her fault. my thoughts were interupted when amber came in the room, i gently placed olivia down and isaiah came and held her.

I walked up to amber but before i could hit her maria jumped up and slapped her across her face repeatedly, i dragged her off and walked up to amber "what is your problem"

"your mine and that bitch is not taking you from me"

"no one wants you, you pathetic hoe and dont ever call her a bitch"

i looked at maria who looked at amber with a hateful look.

"wassap mar"

"this hoe used to be my bestfriend until she cheated with my boyfriend when she had her own"

i looked at her in dis-belief "this thot used to be my girlfriend but she cheated on me with her bestfriends boyfriend, which i now know was you"

maria walked up to amber and beat the shit out of her, this time i didnt even stop her.

at that moment the ambulance crew came in and rushed to olivia's aid. they carried her on the stretcher and i was right by her side, they put her in the ambulance and i came in with her, maria and isaiah followed behind in isaiahs car.

***

At the hospital we met olivia's mum and we all waited for the results, everyone was lost in there own thoughts, it was all too much for me to handle and at that moment i realised i loved olivia, i sunk my head into my hands and prayed for the best...

Maria P.O.V

After seeing amber after all those years, the hatred surfaced and i couldnt stop myself from beating the shit out of her, not only did she sleep with my boyfriend but she hurt my bestfriend, my sister and now shes in a hospital bed dying. I leant on isaiahs shoulder and he kissed my forehead and whispered "she will pull through i know it".

After waiting another 10 minutes my parents along with isaiahs mum came and comforted Mrs Da'Silva, they didnt really spend time with one another but all our parents were close.

I sat on my dads lap and held my mums hand, isaiah hugged his mum and jeremiah was softly patting Mrs Da'Silva's back, we were all anxious for the results.

Another 10 minutes passed then a doctor came out holding a clipboard.

"Are you family of Olivia Da'Silva"

we all stood up and nodded, the doctor hung his head and looked sympathetic.

Mrs Da'Silva read the look on his face and screamed out "NOOOO", jeremiah continued hugging her even though he was crying himself.

The doctor continued and said,

"Im sorry"